ch.61

"J.D.," I called. J.D. ignored me and trudged up to his room. Harry handed me my bra and I slipped it on quickly.

Farah walked up carefully to me.

"Momma?" she mumbled, looking down at the ground, then back up at me and Harry. Harry cleared his throat anxiously and took a few steps away from me.   

"Yes, honey?" I smiled. Great, now she wants an explanation and I don't know if I can make one up that's half as good as her extra limbs love story. 

Farah looked down at my skirt, then at Hary's belt.

"Why was daddy on top of you?" she asked quietly. Harry and I exchanged glances. I laughed casually.

"We-we were just--" 

"Wrestling," Harry smiled. "I used to be on the wrestling team in high school," he explained.

I sighed in relief.

"Oh," Farah nodded and looked down. Harry winked at me. 

I raised my brows at him. He walked off to the kitchen. Farah stood closer to me and took my hand in her tiny one. Her eyes widened in a way that made my heart tremble.

"Was daddy hurting you?" she whispered.

I gasped. "No, of course not honey."

Farah didn't seem convinced. Harry shouted to himself in the kitchen. "Damn this pickle jar," he grunted.

Farah looked up at me. "Are you sure?" she whispered even more delicately. I knelt down to her level and took her face in my hands. 

"I promise, baby."

She smiled shyly. "Ok," she agreed. Then she dashed off to her room. I was about to head upstairs to talk to J.D. when a dense, strong arm slipped around my waist.

Harry chuckled lightly. His breath crept down my neck. I pushed at his chest.

"Harry, they almost saw us," I hissed. Harry pressed me against the wall gently. 

"Almost," he whispered, leaning his lips close to my neck. I squirmed in his arms.

"Well now we have to be careful not  to 'wrestle' in the day time, ok?" I reminded him, pushing slightly at his chest.

Harry laughed lightly and tightened his grip around my waist. His arms were locked around me and I was against the wall, just like the first time he kissed me...

"Harry, I'm serious," I insisted, looking up at him calmly. Harry took a deep breath and planted a trail of moist kisses down my neck. 

"I was the captain of my school wrestling team," he purred. I bit my tongue, forcing myself to stay calm as images of Harry in a skin-tight wrestling uniform came to mind.

"Harry--"

"I was soooo good," he hissed, biting down gently on my ear. I took slow, deep breaths, trying to keep calm.

"You're evil," I growled softly in his ear. He moaned quietly.

I grabbed a tuft of his hair and yanked hard, forcing his face closer to mine. I shoved my tongue in his mouth and bit down on his lower lip, causing a slight groan to escape his lips.

Then I pushed him back and slipped out of his grip like those guys in the Matrix.

Harry stared at me, dumbfound.

"Captain, huh?" I winked. Harry gripped the side of the couch, debating whether to grab me and teach me a lesson or control himself before our children saw something else.