Author's Note: Proposition

Hi guys,

Sorry this isn't an update. I just have a few things I wanna say-- plus, I haven't done an A/N in so long and I kinda missed writing directly to you guys :]

To begin, I just wanna say thank you for reading thus far. I had absolutely no intention of writing a sequel to KNIGHT, let alone three other books, but I'm so glad you guys convinced me to write more. Angela and all the other characters have become permanent parts of my life; they are like my babies. I probably sound crazy, but hey, I'm a writer, I'm supposed to be crazy lol.

 It's been less than a year since I posted the first chapter of KNIGHT and it has over 3 million reads, which is insane. But, the other books are lagging behind.

***Now, I have a proposition (insert Mafia voice): if you guys get KNIGHT to 5 million and get the other books closer to 1 million reads (by Feburary), I will write one more book. It won't be a continuation of the saga, but it will be based on the same characters. I am taking all and any suggestions for POVs, time periods, etc. 

Also, I can't update today or tomorrow because I have loads of homework. All my professors want to cram a lot of tests and papers in right before Thanksgiving break. But, starting on Monday night, I will do my best to update daily, until the following weekend. 

Thanks,

Mariam Xx

For instant info on the books, life, sex, and candy canes, follow me on TWITTER: 

>>> @Atlantis094

For stupid pics of me and sexy pics of the boys, follow my INSTAGRAM:

>>> @Atlantis94