ch.54 Don't let nobody take your words

***I've updated early :]

P.S. 1D Day was some crazy shit. Harry's ass. Lilac Niall. Talk dirty to meh. Jerry springer aka Lou's granddad lmfao. Liam's wrestling i

~~~~~~~~~

I dropped my bag. It must have been heavy because the moment it touched the floor, half the room spun around. But I continued to stare at the silhouettes infront of me. They finally stopped as well. 

They got up hastily, grabbing their clothes and mumbling things to one another. I walked to the curtain that hid their bodies.

Gemma pulled the curtain back and looked up at me. Her face flushed white.

"Angie!? I thought we were gonna meet at the park," she gasped. 

I shook my head and stared at the ground for a moment, trying not to scream or cry. I didn't want to be arrested by Harry for beating his sister.

"When I get bored, I usually just read a book or watch T.V.," I told Gemma casually.

She and Vince exchanged guilty glances.

"But when you get bored, you fuck with your boss."

"Angie--"

I held my hand up.

"It's funny because even when he finds out-- don't worry, I won't tell him, that's your job-- he'll still stay with you because he loves you. He fucking loves your cheating guts," I spat, literally. 

"Angie, I'm so sorry," Gemma shook her head. 

I laughed lightly. Strands of Gemma's hair covered her eyes, attempting to hide the truth that was already blantantly obvious. Vince tensed up and looked away awkwardly.

"Uncle Marco was right, Danny's heart is kept prisoner by one woman and one woman that will break him into a thousand pieces."

I turned to leave because I had nothing else to say. I didn't want to hear Gemma's explanation. I didn't want to see the slutty pictures of Gemma Vince probably saved on his phone. I didn't want anything to do with them.

"Angela, wait," Vince called. I only stopped because he spoke so loudly that everyone stopped to stare at me.

Vince took my wrist. I pulled away.

"This hasn't been going on for that long. I swear," he held his hand up, looking from Gemma to me.

I shook my head, avoiding his gaze. 

"And Marco and Sephora are one hundred percent Danny's kids," Vince added, shaking his nearly bald head. What the hell did Gemma see in him anyways? Danny was handsome and gentle underneath his rough exterior. Vince was slimy and pudgy inside and out.

Gemma pressed her hand to her stomach briefly, as though recalling the times she was pregnant-- even though she had never wanted children in the first place. I knew Sephora was definitely Danny's daughter; they looked too much alike, but Marco's blue eyes must have come from somewhere else...

Gemma's eyes rounded even more than usual. Marco's eyes rounded that way, too. I sighed. I knew Marco was Danny's son. Marco took to Gemma-- personality and looks wise. The blue must have meant something else, something that will be probably be answered later on. 

"I swear," Vince gasped, crossing his fingers over his heart. 

I glared at Vince in his tiny, dirt-brown eyes.

"You might wanna start digging a grave for yourself. Danny can lift a brick with his finger. All you do is snap flimsy pictures of half-naked women."