Chapter 1 ~ Uni? What have you done?

💗 Kitty's Pov 💗

"Uni, Where the hell are you" I call out, Me, Adam and Chloe has been running after Uni for about 3 hours now. Why you ask..... Well something to do with Chloe.

"Uni, Uni. Come Back" Chloe barks. She's really upset. Adam is carrying Chloe for the past 2 hours. I finally had enough.

"Adam, go back to camp. I will meet you there soon" i say to him. He nods and hands me a backpack full of ammo and 2 tins of super Food (From book 1), yes super-food, Daniel had a whole 20 boxes, with about 50-60 cans full of this stuff.

"Where are you going, when will you be back?" he asks me

"i will try to be back as soon as I can. If I'm not back when it's the day of the festival, send a search party"

"So 6 days?" he conclude. I nod.

"Well the, i guess i will see you later then." Adam says i nod again. We turn around and walk in different directions. Time to find Uni.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uni!, Come on Uni, I know that you are in there." I call out to him. I have been following him for about 6 hours and it's almost dark. I saw Uni run into this cave. I know that there is no other exit. I hear uni whimpering from inside.

"Uni, Please talk to me" I try to reason with him.

"N..N...No" I hear Uni Whimper again. Every whimper breaks my heart.

"Look, Uni i don't really know what you are going through, all I know is that Chloe talked to you then you ran off. Talk to me, what happened"

"........"

"Uni.....Im Coming in....Ok..." I say carefully, I slowly walk into the cave. I look around and my eyes get use to the darkness. 'Thank you cat eyes' I think to myself. I see Uni Lying down, curled up against the wall. I walk over to him and sit down next to him. He crawls into my lap. He sighs.

"What do i do kitty, What do i do" He asks me.

"Well, First things first, What's wrong" I ask him again. He just won't tell me.

"......"

"In the morning?" I ask him. he nods and I pull out a small blanket out of my pack. And put it on us. I start to fall asleep.

"Pups"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey kitties. welcome to book 2.

Lady_KittyCat..............OUT