Chapter 5 ~ The Man In The Shadows

Kitty's Pov

I hear another man laugh

"Well, I think we have a fighter on our hands" ??? Said

"And who are you?" I ask

"I'm surprised you don't know" I hear 'Sky' say

"Well, honestly I don't know because I asked" I say

I hear him laugh again

"The name's Ross" I hear that man say.... Hm... i know a Ross..... i think..... wait....

"Have you been in a Vault before Ross?" I ask him

"What if I have, What if I haven't??" He says.. he starts walking around the room.

"Because when I woke up in my vault I saw a name scratched into a DIF, or Deep Human Freezer. The name spelt R-O-S-S..."

"..." He stoped walking and he stoped talking.

"Ross, what is she talking about?" Max asked, I can sense that they are standing next to each other.

"..." still nothing

"Ross....." I hear sky say... he's not he other side of the room... on my right.

"I think that Ross doen't like giving out secrets" I say.

"This Girl isn't worth it.... Just kill her.... Leave her body out to dry.... We don't need her" Ross says then He opened the door and walked out letting the light in for a second the closing it behind him. I get a quick look at the interia before it goes back to darkness.

"Max.... I don't know about you but I can't do that... Not again...." sky says he sounds sad.

"Neither" max Replys the silence dulls the air.

"Umm...... so....... Are you going to kill me like the stiff told you to do? Or..... what" I ask them suddenly the Room fulls with light and it blinds me...

"Max....." I hear sky say... My eyes slowly adjust to the light.

"Got, it" I heard Max say before a Bag Gts put over my head then I get knocked out... What a lovely day..... Wait.... UNI!!!!

~~~~~~~~~4 Hours Later~~~~~~

Storm's Pov.....(At the base... the night of the festival)

It's the night of the festival and I have guard duty... Great... Uni and Kitty hasn't come back yet and I hope that they didn't get caught in the rain.... I'm so glad the Daniel has Acid and Radiation proof material for the tents so the people didn't get rained on.... The gouls that are in th I place including Adam collected the rain in Acid Proof jars and took the to The Lab underground... there are about 5 or 6 Gouls here... so Adam feels safer here.
We send out a search party tomorrow to look for Kitty and Uni... Chloe hasn't told us why Uni ran... she hasn't talked since. I peer out i to the darkness... Guard Duty can be boring and It can be Quite interesting. Tonight... it's interesting.
I peer out again and I see a shadow moving in the darkness. It's just me tonight on guard duty, For this side entrance. I see that shadow put something down... a silhouette of a person.. I shine my torch at the shadow and I see what it is.
A man with black and grey pants and a black shirt. A gun slung on his back. He puts the gun down next to the silhouette... it looks like Kitty's gun... he stands up and looks in my direction... he's wearing a golden amulet with a purple inside. All I can see of his face is his eyes... they mesmerize me. I see him smile before he runs into the darkness. I blink a few times before I run up to the silhouette....... I gasp....... Kitty..........