Chapter 19~ No Man's Land Bitches

"Give me one reason we shouldn't blast your fucken brains out right now* a Deep and threatening voice says from the darkness of a alleyway next to us. I turn to face the direction the voice is coming from

" and, who are you?" i ask, " we are kinda in the middle of something here" i say and roll my eyes at it. The voice laughs deeply

"You are on my territory, i ask the questions here" the voice says and it walks out of the shadows, it's a man, a ghoul, a yellow face and green teeth, he wears all black and a gray trench coat and i can see the glimmer of weapons lines the inside. He smirks, a silver and gold teeth is visible to the eye, "and now, i will ask again, give me one reason we shouldn't blast your fucken brains"

I sigh and cross my arms, " one, i'm important to the enclave and me and my wolf here have a high bounty on our head that we need to be alive for.." i get cut off my sky

"Actually, you can be de..." i cut him off by growling and giving him the look to shut the hell up, he gulps, " i mean... yeah... they need to be alive..."

Max rolls his eyes

"Wanna say something pretty boy" the ghoul call out to max,

"Well for one, i'm not a pretty boy and two, who the hell are you, this is no man's land, nobody owns this place" max says, he puts his gun on his back and looks at sky "plan B?"

Sky nods, "plan B"

They look at me and uni then at the ghoul

"Pleasure meeting you, but we have to go" max says as sky takes out a dart gun and puts a dart in it.

The ghoul laughs, " you aren't going anywhere, i have you surrounded"

Sky laughs, "sure, sure" he says and he shoots a dart at uni, and on contact uni falls to the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK, SKY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!" I yell at him angrily, he shrugs

"Just pick him up, he's slow anyway"

"Na, ah"

"Ah, ha"

"Nah"

"Yeah"
"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes"

"See you agree" sky says as he puts his dart gun away.

"What, no, you tricked me" i say confused a bit and i pick up uni.

The ghoul growls and points a shotgun at max, "you first"

Max rolls his eyes, "nah, i'm good. well, see ya" he says and he runs off, Sky salutes to the man and runs after Max, i shrug and before the ghoul could do or say anything i run after the boys.

stupid boys

very stupid boys

but... they aren't wrong for one thing.

this is no man's land bitches.

and nothing about that fact is changing...

but... we aren't out of trouble yet, no way

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for short chapter, im making a huge chapter 20 but comment what you think about a 3rd book in Corys, Adams and Nick Pov or Storm, Terra and Elizabeth's Pov?