Chapter 4 ~ Cory....

Cory's Pov

'Where is she...... Adam, Chloe and kitty went after Uni hours ago....I'm beginning to worry'

"Cory.....Stop pacing" Nick tells me.... Hes changed...

"You are making me lose count of my caps".....Nope I spoke too soon.

"Nick that isn't helping Cory at all" Terra said. She has been nick's voice of reason since they got together about 1 month ago. 2 weeks after Kitty woke up.

"It not?? When I'm stressed Counting bottle caps always un-Stresses me"

"Well some people are different and un-Stresses isn't a word"

"Well it's my word now"

I roll my eyes at Nick and Terra's conversation and I walk over to Storm.

"Hey" I say to her. I sit down next to her.

"Oh..... Hey Cory....... How are you??" She asks me.

"Worried to be completely honest"

"Don't be... in the time i've known Kitty, Adam, Uni and even Chloe.... They can take care of themselves fine"

"Yea.... I Know" i sigh and she stays silent,

"how long have they been gone for?" She asks me after a long silence.

"Um...... about 6 hours" I reply... the sky is beginning to darken.

"Time to set up camp here I guess" She says and gets up from where she was sitting and begins to make a fire. I nod and helped her.

~~~~~~1 Hour later~~~~~~~

"There, all done" I say.

The fire is going and every one is in warm clothes for the night. I look out at where the moon is risking and I see a shadow... I slowly Take my gun and get ready to shoot the shadow.

"No!! Don't shoot.... That's Adam!!" Elisabeth yells at me. I put my gun down and Adam becomes clearer.

"Oh, sorry buddy, all I saw was the shadow" I say to him when he reaches us.

"That's fine, I would of done the same" he says and he Puts down Chloe.

"I didn't see her in your arms till now"

"Yea"

"Wait, where's Kitty??" I ask and I look around frankly.

"Hey, Hey, Cory, stop spazzing out, let Adam explain" Terra says.

"Ok, ok, Adam, Where kitty??" I ask him

"She went after Uni, we ar3 going to head back and if sh3s not back bed or the festival then we send a search party, but if she's not back the day after the festival then that's when I'm sending a search party" he explains, I'm very confused them I go over what he said in my head then I understand. I nod. Well after tonight we will head back to Base. They all nod and get ready to sleep..... 'I miss Kitty Already.... I Wonder where she I now..... I hope she is safe..... Why did uni run in the first place..... Well I gives I will ask Chloe that tomorrow.....' Damn, So may thing run through my head, one of them doesnt even make sense of why it come to mind, 'What if the rain comes'.... I guess that's another question for another day