Chapter 17~ BLU!!!

Leave me comments please, I love reading them, they are very interesting and entertaining, thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kitty's Pov

I wake up to the crackle of a smoldering fire and the turning of the wind outside, sandstorm. I sit up fast and start hammering cloth over holes of the cave.

“Kitty, what are you doing?” Uni asks me.

“sandstorm is coming, cant you feel it?” i say to him, he stops for a moment then nods.

“need any help” he asks me, I laugh

“ Uni… your height is up to me knees, I don't think you can help but say out of the way” he growls playfully at me and then walks over to Chloe and licks her face.

I turn back to what I'm doing and I slide a huge plank of wood, that use to be a door on one of the houses at the bottom of the hill, over the door.

“There we go” I say and clap my hands getting Chloes and Unis attention.

“ so we have at least,” I stop for a moment listioning and feeling the winds change,” 2 days of this sandstorm, we have enough food but not enough wood or suplies to keep us warm, or cook our food” i sit down and hug my knees

“so, we are going to starve?” Chloes says

“Nope, from the winds we have at least 3 days be for e the sand storm hits, Uni food I will get the supplies” I tell them and uni nods.

“and what will I do?” Chloe asks, “ I want to help”

“you can help by staying here” Uni tells her

“ Uni is right Chloe, we don't want you or your pups getting hurt” I tell her, she gasps

“ Just because I'm pregnant Does not mean I'm useless!,”

“ Uni and I didn't say tha…”

“yes you did!,” Chloe shouts cutting me off “, I will help you! Give me something to do”

“um, Chloe, trust me, when we have something for you to do we will tell you but for now just sit still and…”

“and do nothing” she says Cutting me off again. “ I can do this all day Kitty”

“ I can do this all week chloe” I bite back at her, tears well up in her eyes.

“ D..D..Don't give m..m..m me that crap…” she says, like a very emotional pregnant lady.

Uni wimpers and nudges Chloes side trying to chear her up.” you can help me Chloe” he says

“Uni…” I warn

“or not…” uni says and backs away from Chloe a bit, “Chloe just stay here ok, it will stop me from worrying about you, please chloe”

Chloes eyes dry up and her ears perk up “ok then” she says happily, me and Uni look at each other amused and amazed.

“ah… ok then, I'll see both of you later then” I say and I quickly grab my empty backpack and my 22 I found while saving them, my darling blu is back, then I dart out of the cave. Once out I sigh and stare at the horizon, such a beautiful sight once, now ruined for ever by the fall out. Such a shame. Oh well, too late to change the past only the future.

I start walking down the path and I see uni run up to me.

“Hey uni”

“sup, so, where am i going again?”

“to get food, food that doesn't need to be cooked, but if it does that's ok”

“and how am I going to do that?”

“eazy, I'm helping… I'll explain it to you when we find lots of food” Uni nods

we walk over to the city, the crumbled down city, the city in ruineds, a city of ash. Just like everything in the wasteland.

Destroyed,

broken,

burnt,

dust,

ash,

Nothing.

Just like us

Wolves And A Cat  ~K.U.C~  Book 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara