Chapter 11 ~ NO!!!

First... thank you all who vote and comment, I love reading what you guys think of this story

I'm writing this at 3:30 in the morning so just be patient please
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 3 weeks and Cory has not made his move.... We lost track of him last week so we think he has gone into hiding, Hm... so much for loving Kitty then... I wonder if it would incourges him to show himself if I let the men have a little bit of fun with her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kitty's Pov

I sit on my matress on my cell floor watching mutant rats scurry about the place, trying to find food. I gave up long ago, looking for food is useless. 1 meal a day if we are lucky...

I sigh and sit back against one if the walls, I have almost given up hope, I have been in this situation before but, I had a in site on what was going on, here... I have nothing but, eat, sleep and not die. Every day routines, Never changing, same boring thing, over and over again.

They gave me rags and beat and whipped me when i disobeyed. I can't take much more, but I need to hold out... no man or woman can be this cold hearted without reason, a good reason...

I rest my eyes in a closed postion ad libations the the sounds around me, quiet apart from the rats feat and the ocasanal cough of a prisoner. My eyes open suddenly and i turn my head towards the sound of foot steps walking down stone stairs.
Guards.
I know it's not meal time or any other time so why are they down here? I see them walk up to my cell, opens the door and one of them walks in shutting the door behind him.

"You have been a very bed girl" The man said, he walks over to me till he stands over me, he's tall. He starts taking off his belt and my heart stops, they arn't.... Going to..... no.....

He crouchs down and grabs my legs, I try to kick him but he holds them tight, trys to push him off me but my hand cuffs that are connected to the wall stop me, tears fill my eyes, no... this is not who I am going to end up as, a used toy, that is over played with.

He pulls me closer using my legs, before I can scream he puts a piece of cloth over my mouth so stop any noises coming out.

"Now, be a good girl, and enjoy yourself" the man smiles evily. My eyes widen.
he grabs my thighs and starts moving the up towards my vagina. I try to kick and scream but it's useless, I can get out, I'm left High and dry.

Tears fall, I'm sorry Cory... but... I can not live like this, used and un-wanted. I close my eyes and squirms, trying to get this man off me. My hope vanishes when he holds me down. I..I..I can't watch myself get raped...

BANG!!!

The man stops and is enough to push and kick him off me. He growls

" We will finish this later" he opens the cell door and dies as soon and he exits, shot In the head. Good. I look over in the direction of my savior...

It's...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

NightWalker??