Chapter 9 ~ K.U.C

Chloe's Pov

I'm scared, I was with Uni and when people started running I ran with him then everything went black.

I hope Uni is ok, I hope everyone is ok.

I know that I'm in a cage, I know I'm in a truck, I know that I'm blindfolded and muzzled. I want to shift but that would hurt the pups and me. I haven't shown anyone my human or any of my other forms. I haven't told anyone too.

I feel the truck go over a bump and i hit my head on the Top of the cage. I whine.

"Shut it dog" I hear a gruff voice say. I go quiet. I don't want them to hurt me.

~~~~~~Time Skip~a~Roo of 5 hours~~~~~

I know it's night time right now, we have been traveling for about 6 or 7 hours?? I can't keep track of time when I sleep and when I can see. I feel the truck slow down to a stop. I feel my cage being lifted, whoever is carrying the cage isn't very stable because he or she is swinging this cage around.

After about 5 or 6 minutes of non stop uncomfortableness. The cage gets put down and i feel the door open and the blindfold gets taken off my eyes. I run out of the cage and curl up into a corner in a dog holder, cage type thing. I don't know what it's called I'm not a dog... I look up at the MissHandler, yup, that's the person's name now.
It's a man in power armor, he takes off his helmet and his gray hair tumbles out of it. An old man. He gets up and shuts the door on the cage and puts the dog traveling cage over beside the door then he sits down at a desk beside the door of the room. I inspect the desk to see if there is a key there and i see a nameplate thing, it says: Mr Matson. Ok... he's called Matson now... I hear my tummy growl and so does he. He gets up and opens my cab door and puts a bowl with some meat inside then shuts the door and goes back over to his desk.

I look at the meat, it has some green stuff on it, obviously it's ghoul meat. There is no way I'm eating that... someone save me please.

Uni's Pov

I... am... so... tired!!!

All I can think about is food and sleep.

All I can see is darkness which means that I'm either sleeping or blindfolded.

All I can smell is gas and foul body odor.

All I can feel is a muzzle, a blindfold, bars and plastic.

The only thing like this that i can think of... oh... no... it's... it's... THE ENCLAVE!!!