Chapter 6 ~ Max and Sky

Uni's Pov (Same day as Kitty Being found at the side gates)

I hear some men talking... I'm in a box... I woke up in a box..... I smell like a box..... Am I a box??.... No.....I'm A Dog.... I'm Uni...... Cory's Companion...... Chloe's......Chloe!!..... I need to get to her... I start shaking the box..

"Stop moving, or I will drop you in the sea" I hear a man say. He sounds annoyed.

"Ok... I'll put her on the east side, you can put the dog on the west side ok" I hear another man saying... who at they talking about. Are they talking about Kitty?? Actually where is she. I poke a hole in the side of the cardboard box and i see and man holding kitty and Kitty is knocked out. I growl a bit when I see who that man is... it's sky.. that could only mean that Max or Ross is holding the box I'm in... but he doesn't sound like Ross so it has to Be max..... what do they want??... I feel the box moving and I look out of the hole.. I see sky carrying kitty in the opposite direction as me. I growl again... they better not do anything to Cory's Girl... wait..... what am i staying... I don't know..... I just can't see Kitty or Cory getting hurt... or chloe... i sigh. I look out of the hole And i see the west gate come into view. Why are they bringing me back here?? I see the towers and Max puts me down on the ground just outside of the lights, A bit out of view.

"ahh, I hate doing this but it's either you die and Cory gets Trapped or killed or you live and Cory lives for another day..." I hear max saying, he opens the box and i jump out and growl at him. He puts his hands up, he's crouched down.

"I'm here to help you now but after this no more help.. we are enemy's ok...." Max says he turns his head towards the West gate and then back at me.

"Good luck" he says, he gets up and looks at a tower again the runs out into the darkness.. I run over to the west gate and start barking to let me in.... I need to get to Chloe and new to see if Kitty is in the east side like sky said... I still don't get why they helped us... i guess it's another question for another time... maybe kitty knows...

Kitty's Pov

I wake up and I'm lying on a bed... a cot.... I sit up and then I lie back down.. goddess this headache hurts.

"Kitty!!" I hear someone yell

"Shut up" I say quietly

"Sorry, I just... God I missed you" I hear that someone say more quietly, it's a man. He holds my hand.

"ahh" I say and open my eyes and look at that someone... it's Cory.

"Cory?..." I ask,

"Yea?" He responds

"We have to stop meeting like this" I say quietly with humor in my voice. He laughs a bit.

" yea" he shakes his head and looks down..

"I thought that someone captured you, that they would kill you" He says sounding really sad. I smile.

"I did get Kidnapped, and one of them wanted to kill me but the others didn't... that's why I'm alive... but Uni.... Wait..Where's uni" I say and I sit up suddenly ignoring my headache I get up.. I'm still in that blue dress, where are my clothes. I get up and turn towards Cory who is now standing up and look in at me concerned.

"Where Uni?" I ask Cory?? He smiles..

"Gone......and so is everone else"

Everything turns black