chapter 22~A friendly face, 4 faces

~Uni's pov~
I bound up the hill as fast as I can. I see the cave comeing closer and closer to me. I run into the cave and over to Chloe
"Chloe! Chloe!" I say to her and I run around her. She smiles a bit, I can tell that she is tired. I stop running around and I lick her face.
"Uni, your back! I was so worried" she says. She licks my face back. I smile and lay down next to her and watch everyone else walk inside.
I hear Chloe growl when Sky and Max walk in. I nuzzle her and whisper, "it's ok, we talked it out. They helped us". she nods but keeps glaring at Sky and Max.
Kitty starts making a fire because the air is getting colder.
Max sits down and starts cleaning his gun.
"Sky can you go and give this to bubba" kitty hands sky a can of mushroom stew. That reminds me of Nick, all about his Caps and Mushroom Stew.
Sky takes the can and walks outside. "Bubba? Isn't that storms DeathClaw?" Chloe asks.
I nod "yes, we found bubba when we were coming back here"
She nods and lays her head down on her paws. I look at her and sniff her belly. The pups are gonna be here soon, I hope that we are back home be for then.

~~~~~~

~Storms pov~

I walk along the Sandy ground, gun slung on my back. Adam, Eli and terra walk with me. We got news about a group in a broken city terrorising some people who fit the description of Kitty. We told Cory that it was just a raid for supplies so he wouldn't come with us, freak out and be over controlling about the whole thing.
"Hey storm, do you see that?" Terra asks as she points up at a mountain. The dawn is apon us and a trail of smoke rises up from a cave on the mountain. I nod. "Lets go check it out" I say and Adam nods. We start heading over there.

We walk up the mountain and stop just before the car opening and we listen.

"Sky can you go and give this to bubba"
"Bubba? Isn't that storms DeathClaw?"
I turn and look at Adam and mouth 'Bubba!'
"yes, we found bubba when we were coming back here"
My smile grows. They found bubba! Adam whispers to me "Dont they sound familiar?" I nod and whisper back "yeah, but I can't pin point where tho"

"Stay where you are and put your hands in the air now" i turn around and put my hands in the air, Adam, terra and Eli do the same. A woman in a black hooded cloak points a gun at us.
"Who The hell are you" the woman says.
"M-my name is storm and this is Adam, terra and Elisabeth" I say. The woman looks at each of us. Her face hidden by the hood, she lowers her gun. "Storm? Adam? Terra! Eli! It you" she says and she pushes back her hood, blue cat ears and white hair show. She looks like.... her but diffrent....
"Kitty?" Adam says. The woman nods. "Yeah its me" Eli gets up and runs over to kitty and hugs her "Kitty!! We missed you so much"
Kitty smiles "you sure you didn't miss anyone else?"
Adam walks over to her "yeah, Chloe and uni of course, d..."
Terra cuts him off "You have them?!"
Kitty smiles and nods "they are inside, and Adam promise me you won't shoot"
"Wont shoot what?" Adam asks
"The guests that helped up" she says and she walks inside. We follow, as soon as I see bubba I run up to him and give him a hug "Bubba! I missed you so much! I was so worried"
Adam rolls his eyes and looks at max and sky "You!! What Are You Doing Here?!?!"
Kitty sighs "Adam they helped us survive ok"
Adam huffs and sits down and leans against one if the walls. Eli sits next to him and smiles. Terra sits next to uni and Chloe, she talks to them.
Kitty walks over to me. "Wheres Cory?" She asks, she sounds worried. "He isn't himself. He is to worried about you to eat, sleep or even think about something else but finding you. Same with Daniel" I say to her, she nods
"when can we go back?"
"We can go in a few hours?"
"Now?"
"We need to rest, 30 minuets at least"
She nods and gives me a bottle of water "rest up ok..."

I nod."will do"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, what do you think??? Next chapter might be the last, i will see how it goes as I write it but this book is coming to a close. Book 3 will come out next year which I'm sorry about school and other books and holiday coming up is really taking up my time from now to next year. Anyway book 3 will come out February and I might put a teaser out around Christmas.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Lady_KittyCat..........OUT