chapter 7 ~ Through Hell and Back

Kitty's Pov

I stare at him... he has a evil looking smile on his face... I back away from him.

"no...no...no you lying" I scream at him... tears fly down my face. He smiles more.

"uni... is... Gone... everyone is Gone... just me and you... forever" he advances towards me while saying that... he whispers in my ear the last part... then he pulls out a knife and drives it through my heart and whispers again.

"forever... just me and you... forever"

The world around me slowly slips into darkness...no time to scream... no time to cry... before I wake up...

Cory's Pov

I hear a scream from the east side gate... I rush over to it and open the Door. And see storm s

Couched beside a silhouette. The silhouette moved and wriggle. I move closer, I make out what it looks like, it looks like a girl, it looks like Kitty. I move closer. ITS KITTY, I run up to her and sit down next to her and put her head in my lap. Her face is pulled into a scared look. She wriggle a bit then she screams, I hear footsteps behind me and a gasp. I don't bother turning around, I know who it is.

" Oh.. my... Kitty?" I hear Daniel saying and then I see him sit down bedside me.

"What happened to her?" he asks. I shrug. She is having a nightmare. She need to wake up. I pick her up and carry her to our tent. by our I mean Me, kitty, Adam, Eli, storm, uni, Chole, terra and Nick. Anyway. I put her on her cot and sit on mine that is right next to hers. I hear the tent flap open.

"go away... I'm not in the mood daniel"

"good thing I'm not daniel" I hear someone say. I turn around and there is NightWalker.

"Hey, haven't seen you around lately, since Kitty Woke up... months ago acually" I frown... I wonder what he hides behind his mask

"I have been buzy" he says and walks over to me and kitty.

"she should wake up soon, nightmares that bad dont last long" he says.

"Yea, your right I guess" I say and I turn around to face him but he's gone. I frown. How did he do that. I shrug and trun back to kitty. She wriggles and her face shows fear. I hate swing her like this. She screams the sits up suddenly and turns to look at me and backs away, To far and falls off. I stands up and go to help her but she backs away and whispers

"Forever"

I frown, is it something about the nightmare is haunting her.

"hey, Kitty? Are you ok" I ask her carfully.

"I..I..I'm F..F..Fine" she stutters then her face lights up.

"W..W..wait... Cory... W...w..Wheres Uni?" he asks me. She doesnt know where uni is?

"wasn't he with you?" I reply with a question. Her face Turns into relief.

"oh... God... I though this was another nightmare" she says and stands up. We hear a yell from the west gate and Before I could react Kitty runs out the tent faster than you can say 'wait'. I run after her trying to get her to wait up.

We get to the gate and the gate person. I don't know what they are called. Opens it and there stands uni.

Uni runs up to kitty and jumps into her arms and licks her face and barks, I smile and laugh. Looks like I'm not the only one who misses Kitty. I hear some more barking and I turn around and I see Chloe running toward's Us. Uni jumps off kitty and runs over to chloe, they look happy together. I feel a hand on my shoulder. It's Kitty. I turn around and pull her into a hug, she hugs back.

"please don't dissapere again, please" i whisper in her ear.

"Not with out you" she whispers back. I pull back and look her in the eye, she smiles. I smile back and pull her towards me and I kiss her... she kisses me back. Sparks fly and I know that she is the one for me and that no matter where I am in the waste land, as long as she is with me, I will go through hell and back just to let her be happy, And i think Uni will agree with me.

One questions stays in my mind... 'is this the end, or is it just the begining?'