Chapter 13 ~ lets resume

Ok, so you may hate me, but the bonus chapter is not real... I just antes to see/read your reaction... sorry... but yea... Love you guys
Lady_KittyCat......OUT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" so... how did you keep it a secret?"

"looks can be deceiving to the eye, voice can be covered with a voice changer, but attitude you can't change, that why I say simple sentences and I keep disappearing."

"why are you trusting me, when you can't trust my brother"

"because, you are a woman who has instincts, I can see them in your eyes"

"ok...."

"you keep secrets that not even you know, not even Cory knows"

"..." I don't answer her, I have secrets, lots of secrets. But it would tear me apart, kill me even before I will tell them.

"see,"she puts her mask back on and pulls up her hood,"before i go, just remember. Cory loves you and will never leave you. So trust him, most secrets can't stay hidden forever" she presses a hidden button on her necklace choker and walks out of the room.

I can't speak, I have no words. But she is wrong about one thing, Corry will leave me if I trust him with my secrets.

~~~~~~~

"what time is it"

"4 o'clock"

"Hm...."

"when do we tell her that she wasn't alone in there?"

"when she finds out herself"

"But...."

"No buts, Chloe and uni can stay there a little longer"

"that's not nice"

"life isn't nice alph....

"don't call me that, that was what I was cosplaying as not who I am"

"fine. Jace, now... is she sleeping because the heart monitor is going haywire"

Beep, beep, beeep, beeeep, beeeeeeeep

"oh no....."

~~~~~~~~~~

Kitty's Pov

My eyes shot open, Chole and Uni are still in there, they lied... i think.

I swing My legs over the Side of the bed and jump off, I need to get to them. I look at the time, 4:36. So i still have sunlight left, shoot. I look around, they took me to a sleeping area yesterday. There is a chest at the end of the bed and I open it. Clothes, a book, pens and pencils, some shotgun ammunition, some 22 ammunition and a 13mm hand gun. Great.

I get dressed into the clothes (pic above) and put the shotgun and the 22 ammo in a black bag. I take the book and a couple of pens and pencils then put them in my bag too. I look at the hand gun a ponder on whether I should take it...

I'm taking it.

I slide it into my bag and zip it up. I'm not leaving, chloe and Uni behind ever again. I walk over to the door and peek around the corner. A big hallway with low lighting. Perfect. I walk out into the hallway and stays close to the walls and away from the lights.

After many hallways and lots of getting lost I finally found the exit. One way or another. I am getting Uni and Chloe out of there. 3 and a half months till Chloe gives birth and she is not going to be in there when it happens.

I open the door and I have two options, elevator or stairs. I choose the stairs because the elevators make the most noise.

Halfway up the stairs I hear voices echoing.

~Where is she!~

~I don't know!~

~Find her, we need her to stay here till he comes back~

~On it, I don't need another scar~

I gasp and keep on going up, faster and try in not to make much noise. I reach the top and I pull open the mesh lined gate door. I run out into the open.

When I got lost a went into an operations room and saw where they took me from, the people who kidnapped me, Uni and chloe.

And i will not rest till I I them out of there