Therapy Sousuke x reader //lemon//

You are the manager of the Samezuka Academy swim team, thanks to your brothers seijuro and momo. They knew you had a certain feeling for a certain member in the swim team, and this was one of their little so called "joke" they will pull on you but you really didn't mind as long as you get to see Sousuke everyday.

So one day at swim practice you were timing the boys for the up coming nationals next month,"Yamazaki Sousuke your up next get ready " I said preparing the timer "alright (your nickname)"  it made you melt when he would call you that, heck everything about him made you go crazy.

"Ready set go" you blow the whistle as he dives in swimming beautifully his butterfly stroke but you notice something was off with his right shoulder. (idk if it's his left or right I don't remember that well so just bare with me here xd)  it looked painful you've notice over the past week lately so you decide not to say anything but this time it was different it look more painful then before but you notice he was trying to brush off the pain. I need to talk to him about it I thought

"Okay everyone practice is over for today so get some rest and get ready for some more hardcore training tomorrow" some of the guys groan as I giggle and walk up to Sousuke "Sousuke I need to talk to you about something" I pull him aside "what is it?"

He raises a brow "I know I shouldn't be nosy in you business but I have notice your right shoulder has been hurting you when your practice lately so I'm not gonna take you out the nationals but only if you let me give you therapy..." I look away feeling my cheeks get hot just imagining Sousuke shirtless and rubbing his muscular body ( a Gou moment LOL) "alright meet me at my dorm then in a hour " he sounded a bit annoyed and disappointed, I sighed "alright"

I go leaving the pool and head to my dorm to Change into (fav outfit) I felt comfy in it as I grab some cream and head to Sousuke's dorm.

I notice the door was slightly open and decided to walk in "Sousuke " I called out but nothing, as I walk further in I hear the shower on , damn Sousuke in the shower hehehe I thought as I felt a bit of blood drip out of my nose and wipe it off quickly and hear that the shower is off and Sousuke comes out with a towel around his waist but too low that you could perfectly see his v line and chiseled abs you were so lost in you mind you were practically staring at him "like what you see."

He smirks looking at me, I felt my face go red and look away sorry, he chuckles and sits in front of me giving me his back, just in his towel.. I put some cream on his shoulder and rub it slowly and a bit hard, he moves his neck to the side with his eyes close moaning each time I massage his shoulder.

God his moans even sounds like I'm in heaven I thought "you know (y/n) you some magic in your hands cause this really feels good" I blush "haha yeah magic hands" " I wonder what else those magic hands could do" he whispers huskily smirking.

I was internally screaming in my head when he told me that, and I won't lie it made me a bit horny.

After an half hour massage "well I'm gonna wash my hands" Sousuke and I get up at the same time and I accidentally step on his towel pulling it down and trip on top of him causing us to both fall in the sexual position, I was on top of him sitting right on his member while his hands where on my ass and his face near my boobs "wow (y/n) I never knew you were so naughty" he breathes in my ear, I didn't know what to say, I couldn't even trust my voice to speak.

Then I felt something poking my inner thigh right when u was about to speak " s-sorry" I say as I moan slightly. This caused him to smirk " you know (y/n) I know you like me so there is no use in hiding it anymore" I widen my eyes a bit " who told you!!!!" " your brothers you should now momo ain't good at keeping secrets" I blushed looking away and felt his hand grab my cheeks lightly as he makes me look at him " but I'm glad to know you felt the same...I had a crush on you for a while now and I was a bit nervous to ask you o-" I cut him off kissing him passionately, I felt him smile as he kisses back wrapping his arms around my waist making rock my hips slightly causing him to moan, then he licks my lip begging for an entrance, I open my mouth a bit as he starts to move his tongue with my battling for dominance, of course he won in the end.

I pull away for air, and as soon as I pull away Sousuke starts attacking my neck with kisses and small love bites , I moan softly as he kisses a certain spot, he smirks and starts sucking harshly "ahh sou-Sousuke " I moan moving my hips a bit grinding on him

He starts to take off every piece of clothing off of me leaving me in my panties.

I blush a bit " (y/n) you know you're very beautiful you make my head spin just seeing you flushed or when I see that beautiful smile of yours" he breathes in my ear while massaging my breast.

I moan softly as he picks me up and places me on his bed, him on top. He kisses down my neck slowly to my breast sucking the left one and playing with the right " mmmmmm" I moan softly running my fingers through his soft hair.

He kisses down my stomach going to my inner thigh, opening my legs wide " hmm someone is soaking wet for me " he smirks breathing in my hot core , as he pulls my panties down and slowly licks my folds "s s Sousuke " I moan with total bliss, he chuckles and slide one finger in pumping slowly, his tongue doing figure eight on my clit.
I was moaning his name uncontrollably as he added 2 fingers at the same time pumping all 3 fast. I felt myself tighten around his fingers he pulls them out making me whine a bit " not yet baby" he winks as he sits up a bit getting ready to position himself " are you ready (y/n) " I nod.

He slides himself slowly in me making me feel every inch of him causing me to wince a bit Suetonius his massive size , he groans slightly " you so tight (y/n)" as he pauses for a bit so you could adjust.. You moan slightly " move Sousuke " he starts moving slowly holding you waist tightly ~mmm ~ you moan as he starts moving faster and harder. "God you feel so good (y/n)" he moans slam pounding into you making the bed shake a bit, your eyes were half open moaning his name nonstop which drove him crazy the way you moaned his name " aaahhhh so-Sousuke right there you moaned loudly" clawing his back a bit.

He moans as he slams into you hitting that spot each time causing you to tighten around " mmghn Sousuke I'm gonna cum" you moan " me too (y-y/n) he starts thrusting harder more sloppier, then both of you's released at the same time moaning each other's name .

He pulls out of you slowly collapsing next to you and covers you both,pulling you close to him as he nuzzles in your neck " I love you (y/n)" I smile " I love you too"

The end
Well here's the first chapter I hope you enjoyed this chapter. There is many more to come !
Anyways don't forget to comment and vote ^-^