Making friends Nagisa x reader //oneshot//

You are in your second year in iwatobi high school,you barley have any friends so when it's lunch time you often sit by yourself outside behind the school.

You tried making friends but you really didn't fit in so you decided it wasn't worth it in the end.

So one day, school was finally over, you and change your shoes heading to work. You work as a part timer in a bakery well known for their sweets.

You get to your job and change your clothes putting on a apron on top. This was your daily routine, smile and take care of customers. So your sitting down relaxing as the Buissness finally slows down, until a certain blonde comes in.

"Woahhhhh everything looks so good!" He cheers, you tried to remember his name after all he was in almost all your classes. "May I help you?" You smile "yea- hey wait you're in my class.. (Y/n) chan right?!"

"Yeah.. That's me. Sorry i Don't Really recall your name" you bow down "oh well I'm Nagisa Hazuki" he smiles cheerfully.

"Well it's nice to meet you Hazuki-kun.. Anyways what would you like?" You smile looking at the cheery blonde.

"I'll take some cinnamon rolls please " he smiles pointing. You gave him what he order " that would be 855 yen " he gives you the change "see you tomorrow (y/n) chan!!" He winks at you leaving.

You blushed a bit as he leaves, soon the day came to an end and while you were currently in you room laying down you couldn't sleep being restless thinking about nagisa..

Next day you head to school, once when you walk to homeroom you felt something slightly tackled you... It was no other then the pink eye cutie.

"Morning (y/n)channnn" he smiles "morning Hazuki-kun" "please just call me nagi-" "Nagisa you shouldn't cling on to people like that" his blue haired friend scold him, causing you to chuckle a bit "don't worry about it.." You said softly.

While class started you sat in your usual seat in the corner of the room calmly, until you felt something it you head, you look to see what it was and it was a balled up pice of paper.

You opened it and it said, "Wanna hangout with me and my friends at lunch?" You look up to see nagisa giving you his well known smile.

But sadly you declined the offer thinking you won't probably live up to him it his friends expectations "I can't sorry :-/" you wrote as you thrown him the paper.

Right when you throw it the bell rang and it was lunch time you tried to hurry cause you didn't want nagisa to drag you along with him.

You say in your usual spot sighing to yourself softly enjoying the peace and harmony state you were in, that's until nagisa popped out of no where scaring the living shit out of  "I've been looking for you everywhere (y/n)!!!!" "AHHHHH!" You jumped looking at the blonde causing him to laugh.

"Hahaha! You should've seen your face hahahahah!" Nagisa laugh cutely making you blush looking away "aww I'm sorry (y/n) chan I'm sorry I didn't mean to I just really wanted to hangout with you!" "R-really?!" "Yeah now come one" he gets up and drags you along with him.

you follow him as he takes you up to the pool and introduce to all his friends. Soon you thought that it wasn't a bad idea after all.

Weeks later

You and nagisa were practically together all the time, you two became really close with each other. But until today nagisa has been avoiding you and you try talking to him to see what you did wrong, but nothing he would just walk away fast as soon as you would call for him.

You started to regret everything then meeting him even bothered talking to him in the first place, all you wanted to do was curl up and cry cos he was the first true friend you made and you lost it.

A few days past and you were back to square one sitting alone at lunch not interacting with anyone, you preferred it this way.

So you are currently heading to lunch right now walking down the empty hall to go to you regular spot until something grabbed you causing you to squeal.

You look and notice it was "nagisa??" You questioned in a slightly cold tone "h-hey (y/n) " he smiles slightly looking down and a bit disappointed "what do you want?" You say trying to get to point cause you were starving "I just wanna say sorry for avoiding i- I have a perfectly good reason for it.." "O-oh and what is it?" You say raising a brow

"(Y/n) chan.... I-I umm like you a lot more then friends.. That's why I've been avoiding you causing I thought you would not except my confession and wouldn't want to be my friend any-" you cut him off by placing a small kiss on his soft sweet lips.

This shocked him a bit and slowly kisses back.
"Silly why would I reject you...well I'm trying to say is that I felt the same way "

He smiles and picks you up spinning around with you and kisses you softly and mumbles against you lips
"Be mine then (y/n)- chan"

The end
Sorry for the short chapter anyways don't forget to vote and comment !!