I'll protect you Young Rei x young reader //oneshot//

You weren't a problem child, you had amazing grades, active with people, you were known as the neighbourhoods sweetheart and you even made a good decent amount of friends...
But that all change when you had to change schools due to your fathers work.

The amazing scores you had in your previous school went down drastically, you hadn't made any friends, you wouldn't even participate in class, you slowly became cold with people, And it began since you started the 5th grade and changed schools but also met the boy that would make your life a living hell... (Random boy name).

He would bother you, Harass you nonstop it got to the point that he would make up lies about you spreading rumours telling other kids you had problems and that you are slow in the head or that your father would beat on you, and they believed him cause you would even go to school with visible bruises on your body but that wasn't caused by your father it was (random guy name). Your dad would ask about the bruises worried for you but you would brush it off telling him you fell while playing with your "friends".
You didn't want your dad to quit his job cos of (random boy name)

School was hell for you everyone would whisper about you and say stuff like "have you heard her daddy beats her" "oh my god my mommy said to stay away from her or I would catch her disease" But out of that group of people that believed (random boy name) there was one person who denied it and saw through his disgusting way he treated you. That one person was rei ryugazaki....

He wanted to talk to you and comfort you, but he was too shy and embarrassed to even get close to you but he couldn't see you go through this anymore.

One day you enter the class room, pale like you were ghost, bags under your eyes, your (hair length) (hair color) messy, skinny like a bag of bones, you looked like the living dead.

Rei was worried about you he couldn't stand it anymore he knew what the consequences was but he made up his mind he is gonna go talk to you...

"H-Hello (last name)-san" rei said shyly, you looked up your eyes dead like fishes "hello" you mumbled, rei wanted to cry knowing how bad you were suffering "how are you" "why are you talking to me aren't you afraid you might catch my disease" you looked at him making him shiver, " no I'm not and I wanna talk to you because I want to be your friend" he looked away blushing slightly.

"How much he paid you or what is he offering you to say stuff like this to me" you say wanting to cry hoping it was true and that someone wants to be your friend....
"What?? No he didn't do anything " he sighed, it was silent for a minute till you spoke "I'm fine for now..how about you" He looked at you confused "I was answering the question you had asked me" you stated bluntly "ah gomen.. I'm fine too" he smiled softly sending you a protective feeling." Hey (last name)-San can we eat lunch together " he asked shyly, you hesitated for a bit and nod "okay" .....

After that day your father had noticed how much you are changing slowly back to your cheery self, he smiled "how was your day princess" he says as he picked you up "it was great" you gave him a smile that he hasn't seen in a while... He was glad and was thankful to the person who had freed you from that cage you were locked up in...

Days and days passed you and rei got closer each day and that pissed off (random boy name) he wanted to break that bind you and ryugazaki have. Rei knew what he's planning but doesn't know when he will make the move.

One day you were skipping away to meet rei by the tree in the playground, but before you could even make it out the door to the playground a hand firmly gripped your arm yanking you back taking you in a unoccupied classroom.

(Random boy name) pinned you against the wall roughly grabbing you by your small neck squeezing tightly. You tried to scream but his grip gotten tighter each time " hehe I will miss making you suffer (y/n)" he said smirking.

You were getting light headed, weak seeing the light get brighter every second.. Right when you were about to pass out that grip around your neck loosened, your foggy vision went clear for a second, your eyes widened as you see rei punch (random boy name) out cold.
In that split second you fainted....

Next thing you know you wake up in the nurses office hearing mumbling and feeling small drops fall in you hand. You turn to see it's rei crying whispering "I'm sorry I'm sorry" over and over "don't cry silly" you look at him as he looked you in shocked as his red teary eyes widen and hugs you tightly. "Please forgive me (y/n)" crying on your shoulder "there's no need rei I should be thanking you for saving me and being my friend" you smile crying softly "I'm glad I became your friend (y/n) and I will always protect you no matter what" he wiped you tears, you smile and kisses him softly in the cheek, he turned red blushing like crazy, you giggled "your so cute rei " you said pinching his cheek "hey st-stop that (y/n)"

The end
Sorry that I haven't updated in two week busy with test and shit etc etc anyways I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and thanks to you lovely people for voting and commenting and also I wanted to say that I've seen a whole bunch of post about the 4chain hacking wattpad and hacking accounts so just to let you know to be safe and stuff and if you receive any rude message from me it's not me so anyways thanks for reading and happy Fourth of July!