Slightly jealous Haruka x shy reader //one shot//

You're in your second year in Iwatobi high school, you are a very shy and quiet girl(or guy if I have any guy reader out there) and you're only best friends are nagisa and Gou. You would hang out with them and go with Gou to watch the boys practice, Gou would always tell you about their god like body but you didn't pay mind to the others body except a certain water fanatic boy, other known as haruka nanase.

Gou knew you had a crush on your senpai and would bother you sometimes about it just to see your flushed face cause it was " the cutest and adorable face" you make a corroding to her.

You really didn't mind that she bother you about it but she would struck a nerve when she would tell you to go talk to him or to tell him how you feel that you shouldn't be so shy and timid about it, it wasn't that it made you upset it was the fact that you would start to stutter, get red or even have a sudden act if clumsiness around Haru, you really hated when that happens to you especially in front of your crush.

But there would be time when you get lucky and would have a normal conversation with Haru, sometimes which means rarely he wouldn't have that monotone voice or expressionless face with you like he gives the others he would actually crack a smile here and there and show some emotion in his voice.

So here you are with Gou watching the boys practice. " okay guys we have joint practice tomorrow with Samezuka Academy" Gou says as everyone gets out of the pool except Haru.

"(Y/n)-chan you should come and watch us tomorrow!" Nagisa smiles hugging you "NAGISA you shouldn't hug (y/n)- chan when you are soaking wet!!" Rei said while he began to scold nagisa. You smile slightly " d-don't worry about it rei I don't mind" nagisa stuck his tongue out at rei while everyone laugh a bit "so are you coming (y/n)" Gou asks me as I nod.

"Yay! Well me us at the entrance and 2 o'clock tomorrow the " "h-hai well see you later bye "

I head to my locker and get my stuff ready to go home and I accidentally bump into someone, damn my clumsiness " I'm s-sorry" I said bowing my head down a bit "don't worry about it (y/n)" Haru said out of all people I had to bump into him I thought.

I nod "okay" "hey (y/n) wanna walk home together"  he said in a monotone voice,I look at him while he looks away trying to hide the faint blush he had on his cheeks.

"S-sure umm I - I mean if you want to y-you don't have to Haru." I look down moving a heel a bit " well I'm the one who's asking and we have to walk home the same route..we live like a few streets away from each other" "o-oh y-yeah how clumsy of me to forget let's get going then"

The walk was quiet very quiet with some awkwardness in the atmosphere.
A few minutes you were already home
"W-well this is m-my stop see you tomorrow at joint practice h-Haru" "okay see ya then (y/n)"

The next day

I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white tee that's shows off my curves perfectly, i guess this would work for today I thought getting ready to go.

2:55

"H-hey guys" I smile shyly "(y/n) you look so pretty oh and here " Gou hand me a Iwatobi jacket "thanks" I smile as I put it on. I look around to see if everyone was here, all except..
"Nagisa hurry up everyone is waiting for us!!" Rei shouted jogging towards us "sorry rei it was just that the good looked so good I had to get it!" Nagisa whine a bit " don't worry about it you two now let's get going" makoto smile
We all got on the bus to head to samezuka, I look around for a spot to sit I was gonna take a seat next to makoto but gou beat me to it, damn you Gou I look around and the only spot available was the seat next to Haru, great just great I take a seat next to him.

Through the whole ride to samezuka I notice that Haru would glance at me once in a while, I tried to his my flushed face but I failed " do you have a fever" I look at him as he looked out the window " n-no I'm fine" " hmm"
We finally got to samezuka and as we head in I couldn't help but notice Gou was in paradise, I giggled noticing a bit then I felt a grip on my waist as I was suddenly pulled next to someone.

I look up to see teal color eyes staring into my (eye color) ones (I'm so sorry but I'm gonna make Sousuke sound like a total flirt and player sorry ) "well hello there beautiful " I look up at the tall male "h-h-hi" I blush looking down, he smirks slightly "shy one are you" "s-" I was cut off by someone pulling me "don't go grabbing her like that Sousuke " I look up hearing haru's icy voice staring at Sousuke with his famous expressionless face.

"oh I see you're her boyfriend haruka"  I blush I wish " no but-" " no buts haru you shouldn't be so possessive over her" sousuke smirks "hey you two slackers we're gonna start training in 10" rin comes up "fine fine see you later princess" sousuke a winks at me, I could see haru clenching his fist a bit "h-haru are you al-" " why did you let him grab you like that (y/n) "  I widen my eyes a bit "I - I didn't haru! I d-didn't even notice him" " then why did you let him grab you like that!" "I-I d0n't  know okay, i wouldn't let anyone grab me that way except for -"
" except for who" haru looks at me staring into my eyes with his icy ones "y-you haru I-I like you" his eyes widen a bit "you do?!"   I nod a bit embarrassed with my cheeks flushed.

I look then to see haru's face centimetres away from mine, then he leans in a bit so do I, then I felt his "(Y/NNN) have you seen-" I look at nagisa "whoops wrong room " he leaves closing the door, I chuckled a bit as soon as I felt haru's lips pressed against mine, I was shocked then slowly kisses him back then we both pull away "will you be mine (y/n) " I smile " of course haru"

As soon as we walk out gou's eyes were staring directly at us "it's about time you two got together" we both blushed at her comment.

This ending sucked a bit but hoped you liked it !