Hitting the books Rei x nerdy reader //lemon//

You are known as " the study bug" in school, you work and study nonstop to stay on top with your perfect scores.

People thought you were like a superhuman, alien or a robot by the way you finished your work quickly.

But what shocked people the most was that you started going out with the "beauty" obsessed swimmer. They thought you guys despised each other, battling who will be on top. But it was the opposite really...

He that it was beautiful for a gorgeous girl like you to dedicate yourself to something that you quite enjoyed really. You love working especially when there would be physic or math problems that would be hard to solve, people would just give it on doing it but it would be like a little kid colouring for you.

People found it weird that you accept rei, cause there was a lot of guys trying to ask you out but you ignored them. Little did they know you found something special in rei. He wasn't like the other guys that would go after you cos of your body and brains so they can copy your work so they could get good grades. Rei really felt love, affection, passion for you and you gave the same mutual feelings back.

So one day in the towns old library where you would often study, your boyfriend rei decided to join you and admire your beauty.

You were almost done studying when you notice rei was looking away, living in his thoughts.

"Is there something bothering you rei"
You look up at him.
Nothing. It was like he was lost in a world of his own, with his cheeks red.

You poked his cheek softly causing him to jump slightly as you giggle softly.
"Are you okay rei?" He looks away blushing more, looking around his surrounding.

"Rei tell me I'll probably be able to help of you tell me what's wrong"
He looks at you with lust in his eyes beet red.

"I umm I- I need you (y/n)" he says shyly looking down.
You didn't understand really what he was trying to get at.
"In what way rei.."
"The intimate way.."
You blush as this was quite unusually of your boyfriend but these are men's needs..

"Here?.." You ask shyly standing up. "Yes I can't w-wait" he said standing up and pins you against a bookshelf. This shocked you a bit. Looking straight at his purple eyes, you slowly take off his glasses and smile slightly.

He leans in and place his soft pillow like lips against yours, you wrap your arms around his neck causing his hands to slide down picking up your thighs so you can hook you legs around his waist.

He slides his tongue slightly against your teeth asking for an entrance in to your wet carven. You open your mouth slowly, shyly as he slides his tongue battling with yours and give up letting him take over.

He started to slowly grind on you, moaning slightly as you pull away for air, he kisses your cheek going down to your neck, unbuttoning you shirt as he kisses and gripes your (boob size) breast.

You were holding back your moans griping on to the nape if his neck, while he was leaving bites on your boobs. You felt yourself soaking wet from his movement, whining a bit.

He pushed your panties aside as he slides in two fingers in you pumping fast. "R-REI" you moan biting you lips, he smirked slightly moving in fingers in a scissor motion stretching you out a bit.

You felt a knot in your stomach "ah rei I-I'm gonna cum" you moan blushing as you release on his fingers. He pulls his fingers out and licks your juices off his fingers winking at you, you looked away embarrassed.

He holds you chin slightly with his soft angel like hands kissing you as he slides in you slowly, tears start rolling down your cheek, rei deepens the kiss making you forget about the pain. You grind your hips slightly against his so he could start moving.

He starts moving in a slowly steady pace pressing his forehead against yours, " mmngg reii mm mo-ve faster" you moan softly. He places one hand on your waist while he grips on to a shelf as he starts to thrust harder pounding you, making him groan "AHHH y-yes rei " you arch your back slightly.

"God you feel so good (y-y/n)" he moans nuzzling in your neck. He starts to slam deeper in you causing you to hold back a scream "aaaaahhh right t-there rei" you moan loudly as he goes deeper hitting that spot nonstop.

Both of you are a sweating mess as he thrusts harshly in you making you bounce slightly on him, soon your walls start tightening around him causing him To groan " y-your so tight", you pulled his soft blue hair moaning "I'm c-close r-rei" " me too (y/n), his thrusts starts getting sloppy as you both release at the same time.

He kisses you passionately thrusting a few more times before pulling out. He smiles looking at you as you smile back, he soon starts to help you straighten yourself out.

"Well that was an amazing experience " you place his red glasses back on "indeed it was " he smirks. You go to walk to get your stuff ready to go but your legs have out on you. "Don't worry I'll carry you home" he smiles picking you up bridal style.

You blushed madly "I can walk" "nope I insist I already got you in my arms " you smile softly and snuggle into your boyfriends chest.

"I love you rei"
"I love you too (y/n)