The love triangle Nagisa x reader x haru //requested//

You and nagisa were friends since you two were babies, you guys were the complete opposite he was cheery, energetic and easy going with everyone while you were quiet, shy and had a hard time making friends.

Many people couldn't believe that you two were friends due to the opposite personalities. You didn't mind the cheery blonde cos you slowly were crushing on him.

But this is when it all started

Ever since you started going to his swim practice you met his friends, makoto, rin and haru.. (This is when they were younger just in case you guys didn't knew)The minute haru saw you he was fascinated by you and couldn't stop starring at you which kinda made you a bit uncomfortable at first but you thought he was quite the catch and nagisa notice this going protective mode cos the cheery blonde has a crush on you too making him do childish things when you're with haru such as pulling you close to him and nonstop hugging you and butting in yours and haru's conversations which made haru kinda jealous...

Ever since then they both were trying to win your heart.

Years later..
You and nagisa are starting your first year in iwatobi high school and nagisa has already made a whole bunch of friends while you just stood quiet reading.

"Are you ok (y/n)?" You look up at you childhood friend, "um yeah I'm fine" you stood looking at your book, " while I'm gonna go looking more around the school wanna join?" He said hoping you would join him, you thought for a minute "alright I'll accompany you" you said politely getting up holding your book close to your chest, nagisa smiles taking your hand running out the classroom with you.

"Slow down nagi- ow" you banged your head on his broad back as he stopped so suddenly, you look over his arm to see makoto and haru. Your cheeks turn red as if all the blood in your body went up to your cheeks, haru grew so much you thought. Nagisa looks at you over his shoulder putting on a pouty face, then gives haru glares like daggers.

After kinda spacing out you notice makoto and haru coming up to you and nagisa. "(Y/n -chan)! Nagisa-chan! It's been awhile I never knew you guys were gonna study here!" Makoto said cheerfully. "Yeah it's been awhile haha" you said shyly noticing that puberty hit him fucking hard

"it's great to see you guys especially you haru!" Nagisa said sarcastically saying haru's name, haru just gave him his normally cold stare with a 'mhm' then haru looked over to you a put on a cheery smile to erk the shit out of him
"Wow (y/n) you grew up very beautiful"

You blush, digging your face in nagisa's back giving him a muffle reply "th-thank you ha-haru-senpai"

He chuckled at your reply "your welcome"
Then makoto looked over at a heated, frustrated nagisa "hey nagisa-chan wanna join the swim club or you already joined one ?"

"Omg really it will be just like old times back when we started" he cheered a bit getting excited just thinking about it.

Haru was excited deep down but not for nagisa joining but knowing that if he joins, he'll get to see you everyday after class so he wouldn't mind shorty shota joining.

Weeks had past and in every practice nagisa went to after class you followed him to his daily practice, you would watch him but also get distracted talking to haru when he would lean up on the pool taking to you .

Nagisa wasn't to fond of this he would get so jealous up to the point he would pretend to trip to get your attention and for you to come his "aid" but haru saw through it all he knew exactly what he was doing and he didn't like it at all.

Haru was gonna make a move no one new what was coming....

One day nagisa didn't came to school cause he had to help his parents out with some stuff at home, so you were gonna try managing the day on your on own.

So as you were alone and as usual you were reading an interesting book on wattpad and by interesting it was some perverted smut😏, you didn't realise where you were going and stumble on your own feet tripping but catch your balance bumping into the ravened haired boy.

"I -im sorry haru-senpai" you bowed quickly.
He chuckles softly "don't worry "
"Okay senpai " you smile softly
"(Y/n) would you go on a date with me" he said bluntly wotg a stern face showing he was serious.

It took you a few minutes to have to process it all.
"Yes" you practically shouted thinking 'omfg what did I just do'
He smirked slightly "pick you up later at 6"
"O-ok-okay" you blush running off to class....

On your way home you text nagisa telling him the news
"Nagi-chan guess what happened to me today.."
"(Your nickname) what what happened nothing didn't happened to you while I was gone right?"
" no BUT HARU ASKED ME OUT IM GONNA SEE HIM IN A FEW"
Nagisa was about to throw his phone but he felt a pang in his heart he wanted to cry he felt his heart broken in two...

HARU'S ENDING

Nagisa tried to hold it and replied
" oh wow really!!! That's great i hope you have fun :-D " he typed crying, tears dripping on the screen..
You smiled reading he was happy for you, " thank you nagisa ❤"
He didn't want to reply he just stood there crying and thinking..

You get ready for your fate with haru wearing something simple converse, shorts and a baggy longsleve shirt that has a baby dolphin in the middle.

A few minutes later haru came wearing something casual
"You look beautiful" he said softly admiring you
"Thank you haru-sen-"
"Don't add senpai just call me haru"
You blush "thank you ...haru"
He smiles...

At the end of the day you and haru were sitting at the park watching the sunset, he holds your hand and turns to you starring, you look at him and smile locking eyes with him.

You both slowly reach for eachothers lips... Kissing each other passionate

NAGISA'S ENDING

"Oh ok then " he replied getting dressed quickly heading over to your place.

You felt weird since he sent that text making you feel like you had hurt him ....

As nagisa was running to your place it started to rain
'Great' he thought just to add it to the mood he was in.

As he made it to your place he knocked, and you opened it "oh hey nagisa what ar-" you got cut off by his lips pressing yours.

You were in shock put slowly gave into it.

He pulls away looking at you "please give me a chance (y/n)" he says with hope.
"Okay nagisa" you smile as he leans in giving you another kiss.

And as for haru he was standing afar watching you to having a teat come down but happy that you and nagisa were happy and that was enough for him....

The end..

Hope you guys enjoy this update!!!
Anyways have any of you guys plays Mystic Messenger! I want some ppl to fangirl with Lol but I was also thinking like doing a MM themed free chapter so tell me guys what you think