Flowers Nitori x reader //oneshot//

10 years ago
A/n: (your 7 here)

" you look like a goddess laying in the field stranger.." nitori smiles

You blush trying to his it and open your eyes slightly to see a grey head boy smiling closed eye at you.

"Oh I'm nitori b-by the way!" He smiles shyly

"(Y/n) but you can call me (n/n)" you gave him a soft smile

"Why are you here by yourself..I-if you d-don't mind if I ask" he said

"My mother and I used to play here cos I had no friends she was my only friend, but now she's gone.."you sigh softly

"I I-I'm so sorry I didn't -"
"Don't worry about it's ok nitori"

He nods "if you don't mind I would be your friend!"

And that was the beginning of a everlasting friendship...

Present day

You and nitori have been best friends for 10 tears.. People couldn't even believe a friendship could even last that long. But surprisingly it did.

There was a problem tho you slowly gain feeling for the grey haired sweetheart. But you didn't want to put your 10 year friendship on the line. So you just kept quiet.

One day at school you noticed your BFF had been ignoring you recently. So you decided to ask him before lunch starts.

" nitori!" You say backing him up against the wall so he wouldn't escape from you. "Y-yes (y/n) chan" he says nervously.

"Why have you been ignoring me lately " you say with a tint of sadness
"I I can't tell you (n/n)" he looks away.
"Fine be that-" you were cut off by nitori "just meet me at that daisy flower field (n-n/n) ok see ya after school" he turns running away as the bell rings.

You sigh sitting by the window daydreaming waiting for the bell to ring so you could leave this shitload of a classroom. You turn your head seeing everyone in their own little group, *ring* the bell goes off as you're the first to leave.

Since you were desperate to know why he wanted to met up at the very place where you two met.

You get on the bus or train heading to your destination. You admire the view sitting by the window. When you reach the fields you hopped off the bus.

From the distance you can see what it appears to be nitori pacing back and forth. You decided to sneak up on him, since the fields grown bigger from the last time you were here.

As you crawl you way on all fours you grab nitori's foot. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!" he screamed practically jumping a meter high. You were on the floor laughing your ass tears in the corner of your eyes.

He looks down to see you and huffs " I- it's not funny (y/n)!" " aww I'm sorry nitori " you give him your mist cutest face. " kawaii" he mumbles to himself.

" anyways why did you wanted to meet up here?" You tilt your head slightly, " to show you this" he takes your hand shyly, walking around the tree you see a small picnic set up.

You smile softly in aw, " nitori you shouldn't have" " but I wanted to he smiles playing with his hands a bit nervously.

You both sit down and eat, after the meal he put everything in the basket and lays back with you on the blanket.

You and him admire the sky and taking about all the different shapes and forms they looked like.

He takes a deep breath " (y-y/n)" he says nervously " yes?" You turn your head to look at him "I have something to t-tell you but promise me you won't be mad or anything that we still would be friends no matter what"

You were kinda scared when he said that a tons of things ran into you mind' was he gonna move' 'he found a girlfriend' 'he can't be friends with you' you tried to calm yourself a bit "o-okay"

He inhales deeply "(y-y/n)! IMINLOVEWITHYOU!!!" He yells quickly and nervously but you understood what he said.

You blushed smiling at him looking in his blue eyes while he stared in your (eye color) with small tears coming down.

"Do-don't cry (n/n) please " he pulls you into a small embrace holding you, you smile softly hugging him "listen (y/n) I fell in love with you here 10 years ago that's why I invited you here" he plays with your (h/l) (h/c)

"I fell in love with you too at this very spot nitori" you smile looking up at him causing him to blush madly.

You lean up slowly as he does and kiss him softly, sharing you first passionate kiss you pull away slowly for air rubbing your noses together softly giggling.

"I love you (y/n)"
"I love you too nitori"

The end

Sorry if that sucked but I hope you enjoyed it !