teaser rin x teasing reader

You and rin have been boyfriend and girlfriend for a year and a half, you guys never had any sexual interaction with each other and rin has never seen your body, but for some reason today you have the confidence to show rin your sexy side. You feel ready to take the next step with him.

So right now you guys are currently getting ready for one of his friends birthday party at a club they rented out for the night.

As you are getting ready you decide to tease rin a bit or more likely shock him with you're gonna do right now,  you put on some sexy lingerie and walk over to rin how was eating some food sitting on the counter.

"Hey babe what do you think?" you say spinning so he gets a good view of everything .

He practically chocked on the food he had in his mouth, along with a nose bleed since its his first time seeing you like this."Yo-you look amazing sweetie, mind of i get a a quick touch" he reaches his hands for your boobies but you smacked them away "oh no not yet sugar plum" you smirk "you could only admire the masterpiece no touching that means" you say walking away swaying your hips side to side.

"Oh I am admiring it alright " he says practically breaking his neck watching as you go checking you out, then gets up following you.

You look in your closet for what you're going to wear, as you bend down to pick out your shoes rin is by the door getting a go view as you bend over and whistles and says "damnnnn"
You get up and look over your shoulder "still admiring I see" you wink.
"Oh but I'm tempted to touch (y/n)" he walks up to you and slaps your ass.
You bite your lip and push him out the room "oh no not now sweet cheeks look at the time we're gonna be late" you blow him a kiss and close the door so you could finish dolling yourself up without any distractions.

As you finish up with your hair and make up you slide on your dress putting on white flats.

You walk out the room to see rin on his phone wearing a red button down with black pants. You walk up to him saying "lets go babe"
He takes a glimpse at you "Now where are you going wearing that" he says getting a bit protective.
"Why what's wrong with it? don't you like it?" you say pouting
"No no i do, I love it but if I love other men at the party will too babe" he said pulling you towards him giving you a few pecks on the lips.
"Aw babe lets just go ok" you said leading him into the car.