Teacher Haru x Student reader

You were a golden honor roll student for years back to back every yeat teacher loved you, you were the ideal student.
But sadly that went down hill well not that  down just average since you enter university but it wasn't cause of lack of your attention in class or  anything like that.

It was lack of sleep cause you became obsessed with otome games ever since your last year of high school... And that was thanks to your best friend who brought you into this world of moe moe moe....(That's how my life is rn if I think about it lmao) you played all kinds of otome games even for different counsel's like PC, ps, ps4, xone,Nintendo Ds even on your phone ..

But since you're in university one its different you only play at night, and this causing you to get insomnia.
Since you would take a few minute naps in most of your classes but there was always one you would stay wide awake for, which was Mr.Nanase class.

You didn't know why but his classes was the most interesting class and besides that he was also attractive and he wasn't that old either he was only in his mid twenty's but has a face of a normal teenager and he was quite interested in you even though student and teacher relationships are banned. The only thing was that it wasn't just you that had the eye for this man candy. The most obnoxious girl in the class akane would hit on him non stop, making it cringe worthy for you to even watch.

Even though akane would try making moves on Mr. Nanase he would simply ignore her immature way of flirting with him and would call you and talk to you ignoring her presence. Completely causing her to grow hate towards you, bullying you. Mr.Nanase would catch her in the act sometimes but it was everyday constantly her bullying pushing you around.

You really didn't pay mind either to her you would just shrug your shoulders and walk off playing some  Psychixx chic (I think that's the name lol haven't played that game in a while but I recommend it if you guys are interested in games like that)
This is the third route you're playing now which is Raiji Odo's.

As you walk towards the cafeteria you sit by yourself eating just a muffin while playing not paying mind to your surrounding until someone had sat down next to you. It was no other than Mr. Nanase, "hello Ms.(l/n) " he tells you in a monotone voice.
"Hey Mr. Nanase" you answer not moving your gaze away from your phone reading the dialog of the game you're playing.

He eats watching you play taking a peak on what has your attention on that phone. " what's that " he says bluntly over your shoulder.
You jump a bit as you felt his breathe tickled your neck when a perverted and sexual dialog was coming up ..
You instantly put your phone in your pocket and replied " nothing just a um game"

He nods "mid if I play, Im kinda bored"
You blush " No its cause I um didn't save it and you might delete my progress Mr. Nanase."
"Oh okay" he says as he eats .
"Well see you later Mr. Nanase"
You get up heading to your last class since your break just finished.

He pulls out his phone and writes the name of the game you were playing cause it caught his curiosity.  He kinda laugh a bit to himself after reading what the game was about and that such a smart girl was into something like this but he has something in mind for you.

After you finish class you head home.
Later that night you were having a weird dream...but you were enjoying it.
You were literally in a real life otome game but Mr. Nanase was the route you were in. It was like a dream come true.

But he played a distinct version of Jumin Han from Mystic Messenger in your dream, but in a more sadistic and daddy way...
In your dream it was his birthday and Mr. Nanase was sitting in a chair in front of a wide window with a beautiful night view behind him, and you walking out in a red ribbon suit that was just covering your nips and most of your private part.

It was like some bondage thing you were wrapped in, and when Mr. Nanase saw you he instantly got turned on by the way you looked.

He walks towards you and grabs you by the waist spinning you so you have your back on his broad chest then bends you (that sounded morbid lol) pressing you on the desk as he rubs his hard on your entrance " you like that baby girl"  he whispers in your ear.
You thought wheather to say no and go for more foreplay or yes and get right to the action.

Right when you were gonna respond you get up from this dream. You wanted to scream since you were mad and kinda horny, despite that you wrote down your dream in your phone so you could read it later.
After that you get ready for class heading to the University.

You walk into Mr. Nanase's class and you decided to play your game ignoring him cause of what happened in your dream even though. The events weren't real but you were still mad that it ended like that.

Mr. Nanase notice that this is the first time you weren't paying attention to his class. He walks around and notice you were on your phone playing that game again he stares at you for a minute, and you hear akane say "hey dewb came you put the phone down so Mr. Nanase ~ can continue the class"

You look at him as he reaches his hand giving you the cold stare out meaning 'give me the phone' you sigh giving it you felt like half of you just died right now.

After his class everyone leaves and as you were about to walk out Mr. Nanase stopped you, "punishment later if you want your phone back"
You nod slowly "ok" walking out.
He watches as you go and notice that you left your phone open , curiosity got the best of him and started to look around and notice you had something saved in notes... And the title was "Mr. Nanase" he decided to read it and then had an idea..

At the end of the date you head to Mr. Nanase room, and notice the room was kinda dark and you see Mr. Nanase sitting down on his chair with his feet resting on the desk with your phone screen on the page you wrote your dream.

"Hey you can't look through my phone that's against the rules!" you exclaim
"Oh but (y/n) we're gonna be breaking alto of rules this evening " he said calmly.

He sits up and grabs your hand pulling you on to his lap and whispers in your ear " I've never knew you had dreams and thought about me that way baby girl." you bit your lip "how can I its inevitable " you say softly.

"Well then prepare for what's gonna happen next cause Im gonna make you forget about all those 2D boys in those games you play baby girl "

And there was when you realize this was gonna be a longggggg punishment that you were going to enjoy.

The end