neko______ x reader

You and ____ had a small argument  cause you wanted him to put on a kitty outfit cause you thought he would absolutely adorable, but sadly he had gotten a bit mad cause "he's a manly man" .

Well later on that day ____ had fallen asleep snuggled up in the blanket while you sit by the window watching the stars and notice a shooting star. You decided to make a wish, wishing that _______ could be a neko for a day.
After making the wish you go to bed with ______ snuggling with him.

The next day you felt a long furry thing tickle your leg, you jump immediately thinking it was a bug or something.... Oh no but it was more than that, as you look in front of you there is _____ with cat ears and  a tail. Your wish really did came true.
_______ slowly wakes up and looks at you "what's wrong babe" he says as he stretches.

"oh nothing baby" you said as you slowly pet his head touching his kitty ears softly, holding in your squeal. ______ looks at you kinda confused and gets up the bed and heads to the bathroom, he turns on the light.

That's when you hear the scream of horror, and that's the moment you know your gonna die. ______ comes out and looks at you "what did you do to me (y/n)" he said in the most serious tone ever.
You look down playing with your fingers and mumble " well I just made a wish on a shooting star last night and I wish you Could be a neko for a day.."

He sigh giving in seeing how you look and kinda over reacting a bit.
" at least you only wish for one day and im going to give in but im just gonna warn you now (y/n) prepare for the consequences later"
You squeal as he gave in but when he mention that you have to prepare for later you felt a shiver down your spine just cause the thought of what's going to happened.

You jump on him and start touching his ear softly "how does that feel" he blushes looking away and grumbles "good.." you giggle and you keep on doing it and he start moving his ears to shu you away .

The you start playing his his tail and you hear him moan a bit, "oh you like that " he blushes turning completely red "N-no" you smirk and touch his tail again, caressing it making he moan loudly. "Liar"  you giggle and keep doing repeating touching his tail.
He moans "sto-stop (y/n) " you stop "okay neko, only if you do one last thing "
"No"
You start playing with his tail
"Alright Al-alright " he moans
"Okay do the nico nico nii dance and strike a kitty pose at the end saying meow"
______ wanted to kill himself from embarrassment his about to do but you had to take advantage of the moment.

"Don't record me " he said as he gets up
"Ok I won't " you reply but not keeping any promises since you have a hidden camera recording everything that's about to happen .

He starts doing the dance singing it, it was a moment you would never forget as you watch every movement.
Then the end of the song he poses putting his hands by his chin and does the cutest "meow" adding a wink at the end.
You thought so much moe as your nose drip blood.

____ looks at you with his eyebrow twitching .
After he did that you wanted to snuggle with him,  he cuddles you and his tale slaps your face softly tickling you. You giggle as he does it and tickles your nose making you sneeze.
After hours of cuddling he looks at the time and sees its gonna be 12 in a few minutes and then comes your punishment.

He smirks and gets on top of you, you look at him "what are you doing ____"
"I told you get ready babe " he smirks showing his kitty fang and then proof
His ears and tail is gone.

This was the end for you as you had a night full of 'fun'

Sorry it was short guys and im only gonna put up one story cause I have little data.
Anyways author chan was writing this getting burnt in the sun

Anyways in a few hours im gonna post another one