cop sousuke x coworker reader x cop rin pt2

Here is part 2 enjoy

After that night with sousuke you lay on the bed thinking 'wtf just happened' covering your naked body with the quilt pulling some of it away from a naked sleeping sousuke revealing some of is plumpy ass...

To be honest it was the greatest sex you've ever had but you don't if its a one night stand or not, you sigh to yourself and turn your head to look at the time. Your eyes widen as you saw the time so you flipped out of the bed immediately taking a quick shower and putting on your work uniform. Once you finish getting dress you look over at sousuke still knocked out, you wanted to wake him knowing that he has to go to work too but you felt like you would make things kinda awkward after what happened last night so you put your alarm to ring off in 7 minutes, after that you left to go to work.

Once you got there you notice it was a bit empty and that everyone else was on patrol since it was a holiday parade (idk just making one up rn) but rin was the only one there sitting on his desk finishing half of his reports that he had to do, ' he is here early ' you thought, you check in your card and greet rin with a simple "good morning" as you head to your desk
"Morning (y/n) how was your night with sousuke" he says smirking you blush a bit remember some of the action you had.
"It was um great" you said as you started organizing the paperwork, rin narrows his eyebrows "um great? You make it sound like it was horrible, but hey if you didn't have a good time with him i'll make sure you have the best time of your life " he wink showing his sharky grin.

Well you had a great time with sousuke but you imagined how rin would be in bed, it made you a bit wet thinking about all the hickeys and bite marks he would give you with his sharky teeth but you didn't want to look like a cricket hopping from one guy to another. Even though with sousuke weren't a confirmed couple or even thought about being a couple couple just made you question yourself even more.

But then it hit you! No one is in the office cause of that parade, its only you and him, and the security guard is probably sleeping... So you didn't mind doing it with rin at the office. (Im sorry if Im making reader-chan sound like a hoe lololol)  As you were in a daze rin comes up behind you, trapping you by having you in the middle between his muscular arms. You snapped out of it and tried to move but you couldn't, he then leaned forward and whispered
"You know we're alone right why not have some fun~" he grinds his hard member in between the outline of your asscrack (<-this word make me laugh especially when my mom says it when she's mad xD)
You let out a soft whimper and move your booty a bit pushing him away slightly,  with that you escaped his grasped and headed to the copy room, he smirks and runs after you coming in, closing the door behind him.
He picks you up and places you on top of the copy machine, you smirk and crossing your legs "so what now officer " you said in a exotic way.
"Its time for this little trouble maker gets what she deserves " he said as he starts stripping leaving his boxers on.
(All Im thinking about is the 17inch 😂)
You take your clothes off slowly piece by piece leaving your matching lace set on, rin stated at you with hungry eyes and a full hard member. He leans towards you opening you legs and stands right between them, he cups your cheeks and kisses you passionately grinding slightly on your core, as the kiss deepens more his hands start exploring your body slowly like internet explorer, his kisses gets sloppy as he starts massaging your titties.
He then goes kissing down your neck nibbling softly leaving some marks, not too visible,  going down more to your boobs he grips on the hem of the bra with his teeth and rips it off, you didn't know how to react at this moment , it was either "go with the mood" or "rip this fucking lollipops head off for ruining your favorite lace lingerie" but you just wanted to keep the flow and after this he is going to buy you a new set whether he likes it or not.
As he ripped it off he gripped on boob tightly massaging it and the other with his mouth sucking and licking your nipple, "aaah rin~" you moaned holding on to his hair a bit as he started sucking harder,  he switches it up and does the same to opposite tits now.
He then pulls away and smirks seeing how horny you look "ready for this (y/n) " he said pulling down his boxer and reveling his huge member, you gasp at its size and just as he was pulling your panties down sousuke comes in.
"I thought I might find you guys in here" sousuke said smirking
" aw man just right when I was about to do it but hey two is better then one I guess" rin smirked as he slams his member in you, you let out a loud moan not suspecting it gripping on to his shoulders "RINNNN!~"  He then starts thrusting hard in a rough pace making the room echo with the sound of your moans and skin slapping, sousuke strips and and goes over kissing you roughly while pinching your nipples.
"Mmm fuck (y/n) " rin moans lightly as he goes deeper in you faster and rougher then before, at this point you felt that your kitty was about to break and as soon you were about to scream in pleasure sousuke Dick jammed in your mouth, you looked up at him thinking in what moment and how he did it and you realize he was standing on the copy machine (rip copy machine) he grabs your hair into a ponytail and makes you take most of his Dick in your mouth as he moves himself in and out, you where swirling your tongue everywhere around his member moaning on it giving it a little vibration, then you felt a twitch down there where rin was, you knew he was about-" you were cut off as you felt your womb being filled up with his hot seed, you let out a loud moan arching a bit then hot liquid shot down your throat, you looked up at sousuke how had just nutted too, the both pull out having some of their cum drip off you. Then sousuke pushes you down on the coffee table he then switches spot with rin as he takes you from behind in doggy while rin shoves his cock in your mouth you started sucking bobbing your head , sousuke then slams into you moving in and out gripping your waist, you couldn't take this no more you were losing it, you tighten your mouth on rins member clawing his thighs a bit, sucking and flicking your tongue on his tip he came all over your face he pulls away and sits down taking a breather .

In other hand sousuke just kept slamming into you "aaah Mmm~" you moaned gripping on to the table,  he moans and slaps you ass making more lewd noise come out of your mouth. He kept his pace then pulls out and cums all over your back. You spread out on the table tired while sousuke sat back relaxing. 
You slowly get up and head to the locker room to take a shower.

~time skip~
After your shower you went to go look for the boys and couldn't find them anywhere so you went to check in the copy room and you hear noises the sound of moans... rins moans...
You crack the door open a bit and see sousuke fucking rin , you were shocked and decided to leave the two alone.

The end

Author's note
Okay well I got into college 😭 I start on the 12th of this month and I probably wouldn't post that much but I will try the best i can really its just that I also been kinda depressed with shit and everything so yeah sorry but Im trying not to think about that Lola anyways hoped you enjoyed this chapter
Love you reader-chan❤

Free! •One Shots & Lemons•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें