Coffee Rei x Reader

Well this story is probably gonna be like a typical white girl thing idk I just feel like rei hides his inner white girl Lol...

It was like any normal day for you at the coffee shop. Its been a year an half since you opened up your own shop and everyday would be hectic, but today was just a nice calm day.

As a hard working shop owner you sit down drinking some of light coffee, the shop bells ring and you get up immediately back to your work post.

It was a new fella, you rarely get new people it would just be locals that would be crowding your shop.

You eye the blue haired man head to toe catching your eye. You hear a quiet "pssss" you look behind you to see your coworker mouth "damnnn" doing an ok sign, you giggled and roll your eyes.

He takes a seat opening his laptop and starts typing away. You walk up to slowly him not wanting to startle him while he's typing.
"Um hello sorry to bother you but I wanted to know if I can take your order!" you said cheery handing him the menu.

He takes it and looks up at you and his glasses glinted slightly "why yes you can, I would like a vanilla cappuccino with a red velvet cupcake"(this is my fave tbh ill take a pic next time to show you guys xd) he said handing you the menu.

"Excellent choice it will be ready in a few" you said walking back to make the coffee and you hand the order sheet to your coworker to get the cupcake ready.

As you were making this cappuccino you were making it the best one you've ever made, you wanted to impress this man and keep him coming hopefully..

After 10 minutes it was ready.
You walk with the tray slowly a d place his order on the table"here you go sir" you smile "thank you" he replied and takes a sip of his cappuccino, he stops blushing slightly.

   As you were walking away you hear him whisper "such a beautiful taste this coffee has" you blush to yourself smiling.

Ever since rei had that experience he kept coming ever since same time everyday. As he came everyday you guys started talking with each other and would even sit and have coffee together.

Except this week ... But this particular day, it was the most hectic day ever that the line was reaching around the corner,  but it wasn't the fact that today was packed it was the time..

And that certain someone hasn't came in for days... And you were hoping today you would see him but he hast came... yet,  it made you wonder and have millions of thoughts run through your mind and it wasn't the good ones.

As you worked as fast as flash the line turned shorter and shorted by the minute. As everything calm down you sat and relaxed and looked at the time, he was an hour late... You couldn't even text him or anything cause you didn't even had his number... You sigh and notice the blue haired boy walking with a small petite blonde you weren't sure if it was a girl or a boy cause of the outfit but you felt a pang of jealousy .

You watched as they wave eachother good bye ... You sigh thinking well I guess you were just another friend or stranger to him.

He came in and safe at the usually table but today you didn't want to serve him at all so you called one of your coworkers to take care of him.

To be honest you felt kinda ridiculous cause you dodnt even know of it was a boy or a girl and jumping to conclusions to something you don't even know.

Rei was talking to your coworker asking for you, and he had a hard time coming up with an excuse for you since you literally threw your coworker under the bus right now.

"Um she/he is in the back right now doing um something yeah" he said said to rei.
Rei didn't believe it "can you please call her"
"Im afraid I can't do that"
"Why not?" rei stared at him with a mean serious look.

You were hearing everything and you decided to man up. You go walk out of  the back walking towards them.

"You were calling?" you said trying to act cool like you didn't see what had you witness before he came in the shop.
"Hi (y/n) ... " he said calmly .

Right as he greeted you, the shop gotten busy...
"Well I have to get back to work, please excuse me." you said walking away back to work.

"Alright then.. Ill wait till you finish then." he looks away .

You were working, more like procrastinating not wanting to speak to him, but you kept feeling his gaze , him starring at you basically hawking you... But you didn't pay mind to him not one bit..

The you notice he got up to make the line and he was next to make an order...
When it was his turn he looks at you"can you talk to me now?" he said
"Only if your gonna order" you give him a smart reply.
"Ill take the usual and a date with you.."
You write the order and look at him in surprise "now why should I?"
" cause you are the mist beautiful being i have ever seen and besides you make the most beautifully delicious coffee ever "

You thought about and then felt like you went kinda bit overboard on how you reacted just jumping to conclusions. .
"Fine" you said
He smiles at you "okay "
Then the person behind rei yelled "hurry up already I want to order we don't have that much time here ya know"
You laughed a bit "sorry" and started going back to work.

Later when it was closing time rei was with you waiting sitting on the table.
You go walking towards him with two red velvet cupcakes and two cappuccinos... He grins " you know you make the best pastries I've ever tasted"
"Oh shut up" you blush a bit .

He gets up and leans towards you pulling you to him "its true"
And kisses you softly, you were caught off guard but gave into it..

The end