kisumi x reader lemon

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED AUTHOR-CHAN HAD GOTTEN HER MOLAR PULLED OUT WHICH HURT LIKE FUCKING HELL I WOULD LIKE TO POST THE PIC AND THE CRATER I HAVE IN MY GUMS BUT THAT WOULD PROBABLY GROSS YOU GUYS OUT LMAO I ALSO GOT BRACES WHICH HURT LIKE HELL THE FIRST 3. DAYS BUT I GOT USED TO IT ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY.

You and kisumi have been dating for 2 years and a half now and you've been taking things slow with the basketball allstar...a little bit too slow he thought really. He wanted to get more intimate with you and move to the next stage to your relationship with him, but you were taking things slow cause you were nervous, your friends had told you about their first times and it was pretty the pain they felt but eventually they were in pure bliss with their significant other.

You wanted to take that step with him but you didn't want to make the move first so you just shook it off thinking that it just wasn't the right time to be doing those kinds of things with kisumi yet.
But little did you know he was desperate, even though he barely shows it. Sometimes he would get dirty thoughts of you and him when your around or when you do something accidently sexual without you even knowing.

But soon that's all about to change.

Right now you are sitting next to kisumi while he plays outlast 2 (yeah I know it comes it in a few more days and for those of you who haven't seen the trailer or the other to games I suggest you guys watch it) while you are watching it with fear with all the gore realistic graphics, you tried not look distracting your mind by sketching.
After an hour sitting next to the pink haired hunk you turn to look at him as he starts to turn off the game system and gives you an devilish grin.
"What's with that face?" you say furrowing your eyebrows, he chuckles "oh nothing y/n".
You think about it real quick and to be honest he has been acting weird lately showering you with gifts, giving you complements here and there. At first you thought he was just sweet but it was too sweet even for kisumi and you had a hunch that he really wanted something.

"Listen kisumi, honey I know you want som-" you get cut off by him saying "I need to talk to you about something...hoping to change your mind" you nod meaning for to go on.
He takes a deep breath " I don't wanna rush you into it or anything but i know that you don't want to get intimate with me yet y/n but its really hard holding the beast back before it unleashes, its just that every time in with you I get these urges I just wanna hug you and touch you make you feel good I promise I will go soft in the beginning..."
You looked at him red feeling all the blood boiling hot on your cheeks, you were lost for words not really knowing what to say, but all you can admit in your head is that you also been having some sexual urges lately feeling wet down there just by watching him play and looking at his arm muscles move as he plays(that what I like tbh the arm muscles xD)
You thought for a minute or two about it but you think its time that you guys take that step.
"Kisumi... Lets do-"
"Yes!" he gets excited not letting you to finish speaking and picks you up bridal style
"Kisumi!! Let me finish " you giggle as you hold on to him.
"If you hurt me I'm gonna be slapping you " you looked away nuzzling in his chest
He chuckles "fine sweetie pie" as he continues to carry you to the bed room.
He places you on the bed softly and starts to strip himself leaving himself in his boxers. You looked away blushing even though kisumi told you it was okay to look at him.
He comes slowly to you taking your outfit off slowly making you anxious.
He smirks staring at your f/c bra and underwear
"F/c huh?"
"Shut up" you punched him lightly.

Kisumi leans down kissing you softly yet passionately griping your waist tightly, you wrap your arms around his neck pulling him to you deepening the kiss more. He pulls his lips away and goes down kissing your neck, collar bone and slowly to your breast making you moan softly squirming .
As he started to fondle and suck, licking your breast he grinds his hard member by your entrance making more wet than you already.
"Ki-kisumiiii~" you moaned as he slid his hand down rubbing you through your panties.
He slides down your panties with his free hand and whispers in your ear Anna raspy voice "I'm just gonna stretch you out a bit okay princess " you nodded as you feel something enter you making you nibble a bit of your lip as he starts to pump his finger around up and down adding another moving them in scissor formation.
You were moaning gripping on his bicep.

After moving his fingers away "ready" you nod as he pulls down his boxers as he slides into you.
You then slap him hard across that face as you feel the pain of your walls stretching.
You had tears running down your cheek, he kisses your temping telling you that has not gonna hurt you again nor ever.

You waited to adjust to his size a bit, you move you pelvis softly against his so he could start moving.
He moves in and out of you slow giving it that little hard thrust UN the end
"Kis-kisumi ngh~ " you moan as he moves moaning.
He starts to pick up his pace going harder in and out of you making you skin slap against each other, as you moan loudly asking him to go " harder and faster " toying with him to unleash his wrath upon you.
He goes in and out of you harder and faster making your bed rock hitting against the wall
"Mm y/n im close" he moans as he keeps moving getting sloppier each time.
"Me - me too kisumi~ " you moan and then release your hour fluids on his Dick as he keeps slam pounding in you making your own cum drip out of you and then slams deeply in you Cumming.
You both moaned each others name as soon as you reached you heights .
He pulls out slowly and lots besides you grabbing you to cuddle in a spooning position.
You giggle " it was worth the wait"
It defiantly was" he kisses your temple softly closing his eyes cuddling you,  you do the same and join kisumi for a lovely after sex nap.

The end
I started to fall asleep during the end while writing so sorry if it sucked