Breaking innocence Nagisa x reader //lemonish//

You were on your way to your boyfriend of 2 years house, the one and only breast stroke swimmer nagisa.

To be honest this is the longest relationship you have ever been in, in your whole entire life. But it was a type of relationship you would want to cherish forever.

But..

The thing was you wanted to take the next level... Be more intimate with your sweet innocent blonde.

You enjoyed the kisses and cuddles that he would lavish you in but it would always leave you wanting a bit more.

There would be times that he would tickle you leaving you and him in an awkward position, then that little tickle fight would lead to a hot make out session...and in the end to turn out into nothing but just simple foreplay for you.

But your innocent boyfriend was to oblivious to know, you would try to give him hints on what he was doing to you but he would be clueless.

You finally get out of your thoughts as you reaches his door.
Since you have his key you just decided to let yourself in.

"Nagi-chan!" You call out walking in slowly. Yes you gave him that cute nickname

You look around to see no one around.

You check the first floor and there was no sign of no one. So you walk up stairs slowly, as soon as you almost reach his room you hear small moans.

In your mind you went completely yandere mode in your mind.... Lol jk XD

In your mind billions of questions popping up such as: is he cheating on me ? Was I not enough for him? Was everything a lie? Who's that hoe then if he is cheating on me?

You take a deep breath as you were gonna walk in and catch him in the act but before you do you hear him moaning your name.

You were thinking is he cheating on me with a girl that has the same name as me?. Then you hear a fapping sound

You were completely flushed when you just realise what he was doing....

The nagisa was jerking off thinking of you. You hear moan louder and so the curiosity in you starts to burst. You look through the crack and see him pumping his member fast up and down, his face was completely red from embarrassment you could imagine.

He so innocent you thought as you breath in and walk through like nothing "nagi-" "AHHHH(y/n)-chan wh-what are y-you doing here?!? Did you see me?" He said as he covers himself up looking away from you.

"You invited me remember and yes I did see you " you bend down to your knees and go to him and purr "ne~nagi-chan I could fix that problem of yours" you whisper seductively in his ear. You could swore you heard him whimper.

"Yes please fix it (nickname)-chan" he looked away as he shown you his half harden member.

You started pumping slowly kissing his tip licking off the precum, he was moaning softly like an angel. You soon took all of him in your mouth bobbing your head as you pump him.

You look up at him he was literally in pure bliss, moaning you name nonstop asking for more holding your hair.

You started to suck harder and faster until he released his sees in your mouth.

You swallow it and look up at him he was flushed with lustful eyes. You got up and straddled him and whispered "tonight I'm gonna be breaking your innocence nagi-chan~"

The end

Thanks for reading sorry about this short chapter but don't forget to vote and comment and remember request are open so don't be shy also I may not update this week cos I have exams coming up so yeah
Anyways thank you !