good guy haru x bad girl reader

I'm sorry if its shitty rn cos author chan is drinking right now lolololol.

You had been friends with haru since childhood, despite both being he complete opposite... He was innocent, nice but kinda cold while you were pervy and a bad ass.
You would taunt haru for being so innocent and oblivious to certain things and aspects such as when you both started middle school, your body started to mature having a nice filled in body(I know you guys would comment something about this but just to let you know all of you guys that are reading this are beautiful in your own way no matter what)
And haru being the sweet innocent wouldn't even bother looking at you cause the poor boy would die from blood lost. So you covered up your body more for the sake of haru's life.

Despite being the innocent person he was, in high school he would protect you from guys hitting on you or get into any contact with you but the typical y/n would rebel against him just to tease him...but you would be lying to yourself denying the feelings you have towards your water fanatic friend. You did the things you did just to see if he gets jealous and actually varies about you which was obvious that he does.

But today was different you were walking around looking for the raven haired boy, once you had spotted him you see this girl (random girl name) trying to take advantage of haru. Your eyes went beast mode suddenly, once haru had turned his back you ran and Bruce lee kicked her across the room taking her spot a haru turned around , a bit startled to see you "hey (y/n) what are you doing here I was just talki-" you cut him off
"I wanted to ask you about something lately haru but I would like to discuss this matter at my place now"
He nodded and followed you as you both headed out of the school.

The walk to your place was quiet, but the quietness made you a bit nervous overthinking things such as ' would he even like a girl like me' 'would it be worth it even if I get rejected'
But then haru snapped you out of your mind "we are here (y/n) where are you going? " you stop and notice you almost walked in the wrong house. You blushed "oops Heheh" you walk back to your house and opened the door.

You close it as haru came in and you look at him as he stares at you "so what is it you want to talk about?"
You sigh "I've been wanting to tell you this for awhile now but i- ugh fuck it i love you haru " you blurted out and haru just looks at you for a moment then smiles " of course I love you to-"
"Really you do!" you cut him off smiling with hope "yeah I love everyone!" he has like The flower aura around him while you were sulking in the corner with mushrooms wanting to slap the innocent out of him.

You get up and grab him pulling him against your body pressing them titties on him xd while he was beet red, you look him in the eyes and close them slowly leaning in kissing him. He stays in shock blushing making you smirk as you kiss him deeply and push him on the Couch, he had the most adorable 'omg whats about to happen to me' while covering his face, you smirk straddling him and reach for the scissors that are on the coffee table and give him an evil smirk "get ready cause im gonna make sure I get rid of the innocent you"
He blushed as you start cutting up his clothes since he refused to take them off and you blush from the sight in front of you, the sight of haru shirtless in the most turning on pose, you lean down kissing his neck making him moan as you leave hickeys on him .
You move down pressing your breast on his boner as you slowly slide down giving him a hand job. Moving your hand up and down pumping him slowly, he refuses to look at you but you know he wants to beg for more.
You suck on his tip hard making him moan y/n loudly.  You start sucking taking more of his cock in your mouth as you move your head up and down, you look up at him "say it haru say you want it" he was resisting bit he couldn't hold it in anymore " I-I -I need you y-y/n" you smirk "I do too haru baby" you get up stripping in front of him making his nose bleed a bit .
You sat back on him straddling slowly and take his cock sliding him in you feeling every inch of him, you moaned "h-haru!" as you start bucking your hips back and forth riding him, then you start bouncing in him clawing his chest moaning , he hands snake up slowly to your waist and starts thrusting up hard on you catching you off guard , you look at his face staring into those beautiful blue ocean eyes as you see pure lust reflecting a sea storm. You bit your lip as you start moving with him feeling more pleasure.
As you start moving up and down on him harder making your skin slap he moves up deeper each time hitting your g spot. As you felt on the urge of Cumming feeling also haru twitching in you he was close too, you slam yourself down on him releasing moan screaming "haruuu!" as he also ejaculate in you, dripping your mixed juice as he pulls out slowly , you collapsed on his chest "I mean this I love you dum dum" you said softly, he chuckles "I know I just wanted to see what you were gonna do, im not so innocent as you think I am you know" he smirks making you blush.

Sorry if there's mistakes im currently twisted right now and I couldn't give this a better ending cause you know its kinda hard for me to think one up rn lolilol