cop sousuke x coworker reader

*static radio voice*
I need a unit at 26 av, there's a bar fight going on and its getting rowdy, I repeat I need a unit at 26 av, over

"Roger that on my way with officer Matsuoka, yamazaki out " he replies as he drives to the spot
Once they've made it to the pub he could hear glass breaking, causing him and his partner rin getting out the vehicle immediately, heading inside they pulled out their weapons
"Freeze everyone drop what's ever in your hand now!" rin shouts as he moves his eyes along with his gun on each target.

Sousuke notice that one guy was reaching over for something and then pulls out a shot gun, before moving enough to pull it out and set it for firing, sousuke ran jumping on top of the criminal "you are under arrest anything you say may be held against you in the court of law(etc etc I forgot how it went LoL that's all I remembered )  meanwhile Matsuoka cleans up taking statements from everyone in the pub, saying it all started with the guy that was gonna attack him and yamazaki.

Officer Yamazaki puts the guy in cuffs, entering him in the vehicle heading back to the precinct.

Meanwhile you were working on some paper work that commissioner Anohara gave you.
You ran back and forth as you work putting the papers in order and either if they're cold cases or not.
You really didn't enjoy working in this precinct, not cause you were transferred here a few months ago, it was cause they were only 5 females working here, 6 including yourself but 3 of them working in the back room sending units,2 were officers and you were on the files, reports and any paper work that came in. The commissioner thought you were a great worker in the precinct, you didn't mind doing work for all the officers that came in to do reports you get it done quick but it bothered you that some officers try to flirt with you cause you were a good looking gal but you mostly stood focus on your work then fooling around. Except when it comes to yamazaki sousuke... He would flirt and make moves when he had the chance. There was one time he caught you in the copy room and bends you over kissing your neck holding you close to him but then pulled away as soon as he heard someone. You didn't mind it to be honest you had some attraction to big muscular raven haired man.....

Back to work

As you were about to finish working you head over to the main desk seeing officer Yamazaki come in with a criminal along with officer Matsuoka.

Sousuke calls you over to help him out fill a report as Rin shoves the perpetrator in the cell.
"Ms.(l/n) can you help me fill out this report" as he leans on the desk checking you out.
You look away a bit and adjust your glasses.
"Sure, I'll write everything down just dictate to me what had happened "
You get the sheet and pen ready.
He explains what had happened.
After that you head to Commissioner Anohara, as you were walking you bump into Matsuoka.
"Hey Ms.(l/n) your looking more beautiful then ever"  he smirks checking you out as he head to sousuke "bite me" you reply "oh tell me when I can" he said chuckling, it didn't bother sousuke though he has plans in the future to have 'fun' with you and rin...

You roll your eyes as you leave the report on the commissioner desk.

You walk back to your desk and see rin snickering with sousuke as he looks at you and winks. You lick your bottom lip softly looking away.
He chuckles and pulls his phone out and text you

So how about we see each other after work and get a couple of drinks with rin? Xx

You look at the text and look up at him as he looks through his computer doing a background check on the guy they just caught.

Then you remember how the first time you guys met and he asked you out...and how you said no...he didn't take it as a no cause he dragged you to the mens locker room pinning you against the locker.
To other this would probably look like sexual assault but you enjoy his dominance towards you, but he didn't hurt you he just left a few hickies on you and told you that you shouldn't reject him...

You shake your head outta that flashback and you text back

Hmmm alright officer ;-) 
You giggle a bit as you send the emoji knowing it would probably provoke him later, even though you guys haven't went far as kissing and get in naughty positions with your clothes still on.

As your work hour finishes you walk out in front of the precinct, as you walk out you didn't see that Rin and Sousuke were behind you, Rin runs up to you and and blows cold air behind your neck making it tickle you, looking back you notice it was Rin and Sousuke.
"Ready to have some fun (y/n) " sousuke smirk holding your waist.
You roll your eyes
"Whatever but I can't stay long I have to come back to work tomorrow "

"Don't worry hun we won't be out long we have to work tomorrow too"
Rin said as he gets in the car with you and sousuke following.

As you all make it to the bar, Rin goes off hitting on some girl that's around there, leaving you alone with sousuke.
You sip on your 6th shot of whiskey not giving him much eye contact the whole time you guys were there.
"Why are you not looking at me " he whispers in your ear, you could smell the alcohol in his breath.
You look at him as he leans in and kisses you catching you off guard.
You lean into the kiss wrapping your arms around his neck deepening the kiss more.

After the make out session he pulls away
"Let's go back to my place and finish what you started" he winks looking down at the tent in his jeans.
"Alright officer " you get up walking out with him.
He calls a cab down to take you back to his place.

While you guys sit in the cab relaxing during the ride, sousuke would slide his hand up your pennyskirt (I think that's how they call those skirts LoL)
And would tease you rubbing you through your panties making you squirm in your seat, butting your lip holding a moan.
As he plays with your soaking core a bit more you guys reached your destination.

You get out slowly as sousuke pays the cabby guy and goes to you picking you up like how superman picks up loise lane, bringing you in his apartment.
As he gets in he takes you to his bed room throwing you on his bed hovering over you.
" get ready (y/n)" he smirks as he takes his shirt off showing his hard abs with some scars and wounds he had from the time being on the force.
He was a masterpiece, you look at his sculpted body, memorizing each feature of it.
"Like what you see, cause I would like to see what you got under those clothes sweetheart " he smirks.
You sit up unbuttoning your blouse taking your shirt off showing off tour matching (f/c) lingerie.
He eyes you up and down and slightly pushing you back kissing you softly going down to your neck leaving small marks, you moan his name softly running your fingers up his back pulling him closer to you.

He pulls down your underwear and unclips your bra throwing it aside.
You look away blushing as you notice your the only one fully naked, so you pull his boxers down with your feet showing his thick member, you couldn't help but stare making him notice "don't worry I'll be gentle....probably be gentle" he smirks flipping you over and smacks your ass. " now get on all fours" he demanded you, you crawl slowly on all fours with your booty up in the air, he smacks it again harder earning a moan from you.
He rubs his tip by your entrance and whispers "so wet" and slides in you slowly waiting for you to adjust to his size.
Moaning his name as he slid in you, you move yourself a bit as you adjusted to him causing him to start moving slowly gripping your waist with one hand while the other grabbed your boob.
He moves thrusting hard at first making the bed rock, the starts pounding harder but slow making you feel each inch of him
"Nghh...sou-sousuke"  you moan throwing your head back from pleasure.
He licks his lips as he keeps going and flips you over as he is still in you throwing your legs over your shoulder, and pounds faster and harder skin slapping, you were practically screaming his name in pleasure gripping the sheets

"Im close (y/n)" he moans as he leans forward going hard in you, you reach clawing his back digging your nails in him "m-me too Nghh" you moan loudly as you release, he releases in you pulling out slowly.

He slides next to you cuddling holding you to him giving your bum a squeeze, you cuddle on him slowly falling asleep.
He watches and kisses you softly on your temple.

The end
Probably gonna do another part to this one, but making it a threesome with rin.