Late night massages Sousukex reader //requested//

So I had to make a decision either to make it your favourite sport choice or not so I'm just gonna pick a random sport so it would be better for me to write it so I'm very sorry if you don't like the sport or not so just bare with me

You've been a very athletic girl since you were a child, being well fit with abs of steal (like mikasa from snk XD) you can dominate any sport even if you are new to it.

But out of all the sports you enjoyed martial arts, you loved the rush and adrenaline it gave you when you would practice or spar with someone. You really got into Martial arts when you found out there was a club in you school (middle school btw)

when you graduated middle school and started attending to a all girls school samezuka academy. You didn't like the idea of being in a girl school cos you preferred practicing with guys cos they would give you a challenge.

So walking through the halls of samezuka searching if they have a martial arts club to join. While you were looking around for the club many sport clubs asked you to join cos you tried them all out leaving them astonished of how you can play sports so easily.

When someone gave you "directions" to the gym you found yourself at the samezuka swim club. You almost had a nosebleed from the sight in front of your eyes. Then you noticed a handsome broad figure getting ready to dive in doing his famous butterfly technique.

You didn't notice you were staring at him until he gave you a cold gaze which didn't bother you really you thought if someone was staring at you, you would probably do the same.

You decided to Brush it off and leave when you, where gonna you found yourself in front of a tall muscular red head. "Can I help you?" He sounded kinda annoyed "um yes directions to the Martial art club " you say shyly "it's around the corner" you nod a thank you leaving.

So finally getting directions for the club you want to join, when you were about to enter the gym you bumped into a wall falling on your booty Or so you thought it was a wall...

You look up to see a tall broad figure towering over you.
You recognised the muscular body giggle softly scratching the back of your neck "sorry I bumped into you" you say apologetically

The butterfly swimmer you saw in the swim club was standing right in front of you, and you had to bump into him, he was quite surprised you weren't scared and ran away from him cos that what most people did mostly girls.
"It's okay just watch were you're going" he says seriously while offering you his hand to get up, you gladly take it getting up on you feet.

"Well sorry again um.??" "My name is sousuke yamazaki" you nod "sorry Yamasaki-San" you ran off and headed to the gym while He was watching you run off.

When you entered the gym there was only really big buffed girls making you look tiny compared to them but that didn't intimidated you. So you watched the competition they were having along with some girls and guys from the other part of samezuka academy.

So while watching you noticed this really mean looking girl defeating all her opponents "no one could beat" she smirked.

You being the type of person to take risk and challenges so you stand "I could beat you" you say, this caused sousuke to raise a brow while watching you. Then you hear her laughing "really come and try" you walk down the bleachers taking you uniform out of you bag putting it on.

Sousuke thought you were crazy that you are going up with an opponent twice your size. So you and the girl bowed getting in you fighting stance.

When they referee blow the whilst "start"
Right after that she came charging to you (I'm gonna make a small reference lol has anyone seen or play outlast do you remember that big fat guy I think his name is Chris yeah well just imagine something like that is charging at you)