Its not what it looks like Makoto x reader //requested//

You have been friends with makoto since high school and it was not a surprise that you both were gonna attend the same university in Tokyo.

The reason why is cos you have a huge crush on the tall green eyed male for a while, but you never had the guts to tell him how you feel about him, you would just follow and hang out with him.

Heck You even live in the same building as him and Haru.

Right now you are currently on your way to class not seeing makoto all day.

You were a bit worried because he would usual call you when he wouldn't come. You had a feeling that something was wrong so you decided to text Haru.

- hey haru! I just wanna know if makoto is okay he hasn't call or text me telling me that he won't be coming today..

A few minutes later you get a text from Haru

- hey (y/n) he's find he just has some stuff to fix.
He sighed knowing what he really is doing...

-well okay then..thank you
You text back letting a sigh of relief but still not really convinced.

So you sit in class waiting for the bell rings so you cold go and give makoto a visit.

Time skip

Hours passed and class was finally over, you beamed out the classroom heading home.

As soon as you entered the building you pull out the spare key makoto gave you. You open the door going in "hello?" "Makoto Haru are you here?" You walk in looking around with no sight of anyone.

As you go to the back if the apartment you hear small groans and a soft slapping sound. (Lol)

As you go further more to investigate, but you couldn't believe what you were seeing.
Makoto was masturbating with his eyes closed having you on his mind.

This sight turned you on a bit but you never thought that the sweet innocent makoto would do something so impure. Right when you were gonna leave you slipped falling face first in the room.

He shriek unaware that you were there watching him, he soon became completely flushed covering his junk.

You looked away "s-sorry makoto I I didn't mean to come in like this"
"I-it's o-okay (y/n)" he says embarrassed, you sigh to yourself knowing what you are about to do next might cost your friendship with makoto.... But it's worth it.

You take a deep breath "makoto"
"Ye-yeah" "y-you know I-I could help if-if you want" you say looking away more wanting to die from embarrassment. "Could yo-you please " he said revealing his large member to you.

You bite your lip and crawl to him a bit nervous cos this is your first time and his member is huge... So you slowly grab his member pumping slowly and kiss the tip, you look up at him with his cheeks red the face expression he made showed he was entering in complete bliss, wanting to see more of this you bring his member to your mouth sucking his tip harshly, swirling your tongue "aah yes-yes (y/n)" he moaned holding your hair.

You start taking more of his member in your mouth sucking and bobbing your head nonstop, while he kept moaning your name over and over, as you keep deep throating him you felt him twitch then came in your mouth having some leak out. You pulled away swallowing it and licking your lips, he then picked you up kissing you softly yet passionately, you felt his member poking you making you moan causing him to plunge his tongue in your mouth exploring your wet carven, you moaned as your tongue dances with his clearly him winning dominance.

You pull away with a string of saliva connecting you both, he then flipped you over him towering over you taking each piece of your clothes off leaving you completely nude. You blushed shy trying to cover yourself "don't...(y/n)" he said huskily kissing your head going down to your neck kissing and licking your boobs making you moan softly. He then slowly rubs his tip at your entrance "are you ready (y/n)" he breathes in your ear, you give him a nod afraid to use your voice. He then slowly slides himself in you breaking your walls (aot lol) you close your eyes tightly tears streaming down your face, he wiped away the tears kissing every inch of your face whispering angelically "I'm sorry don't cry it's all gonna go away soon"

After a while he grabs your hands intertwining it with his fingers, then starts moving slowly you bit your lip holding the pain, slowly feeling pleasure you moan "ma-makoto" he licked his lip thrusting in and out holding your hands moving in an out, he moans "so tight mmm" you moan moving your hips a bit feeling him more deeply in you he starts pounding into you roughly making the bed shake, you kept moaning his name then moan loudly as he hit a certain spot, he licked his lip holding a moan as he thrust roughly in that spot non stop, you felt yourself ready to release no longer able to hold it in, his movements start to get sloppy each time, "MAKOTO!" You moaned loudly releasing on him, after a few more thrust e came deeply in you moaning nuzzling his face in your neck.

Both of you breathing heavily he whisper in your ear "you I really want you to stay by my side (y/n) so will you?" You couldn't believe it "y-yes I would love to makoto" you smile as you both cuddles each other to sleep.

Not knowing Haru was there hearing everything since the beginning....
Poor Haru

The end
Hope you enjoyed this!!!
Also I'm sorry that updates are slow it's cos I'm currently without internet so I'm trying to steal and put data but my phone eats away the data quickly but don't worry I'm writing down all the request I have anyways sorry reader-chan