Submissive Haru x Dominate reader

Tbh I didn't even know if I should've made this one a yaoi or not cause of how the story is gonna be, probably gonna do something like yarachin bitchclub manga and everything so yeah.

Your relationship with have started out simple. He was holding up a desire of a masochist looking for a sugar mama to tame him and give him some painful pleasure, while you were hiding the desire for someone to punish and be dominate towards to, and when you guys met it was an instant spark. Fitted each other like puzzle pieces.

It was one of those days were the teachers didn't wanna do work and let the students roam free cause of clubs recruitment (that's how me school is but rarely) you were walking down the corridor walking past some clubs until you stumble upon one that had weird noises coming out of it .

You open the door and take a peak and what had caught your eyes left you surprised.
Behind the door was a guys whipping girls and some girls with straps on giving guys anal.

As you were watching you felt a heavy presence behind you, dragging you in the room with him or her.
Everyone in the room stopped and the club leader walked up to you and the stranger.

"Well looks like we got new club recruits, I'm (random name) from 3a. I'm the clubs "
(He/she ) said smiling
You had questioned yourself if you should join.
You hesitated then replied "I'm (y/f/n) from 1B"
Then the boy that had dragged you in with him introduce him with a monotone voice " Nanase Haruka 1A, I like to be preferably called haru tho"

"Ohhh a serious type I see or is it just a cover up. Well are you guys virgins ?" the Club reps asked.
You felt kinda embarrassed "um yeah" you said.
"Yes" haru just bluntly said it.

"Hm well you guys have to find someone to do it with and if you don't we'll have a group of our members gang up on you" the clubs rep said calmly "anyways we have different groups, there is the submissive, dominate and both, choose your group "

" dominate" you blurted having your inner desire call it out

"Submissive " haru says with just a motionless face.

"Great then move on and look for someone you have a week" the clubs rep says showing you guys out.

As you walk out the room you kinda felt nervous not knowing anyone who is up to be your submissive. Haru in the other hand was a smarty two shoes and looks at you.
"Be my sadist, be my master"

You look at him in shock and passed out to the sudden request.

Hours later you get up in a blue room(hehe see what I did xd) as you get up you notice you're in some black latex body suit. You look around the room you see a shirtless haru come in with a collar on his neck , you couldn't help buy stare at his muscles .

"I see you had woken up now are you ready for some fun master" haru said coming close to you getting on his knees

"Woah wait shouldn't I get you a coffee offer you a date or something get to know each other, and what's with master" you said kinda confused

Haru shakes his head "that's not necessary, and what would you like me to call you mami?"

You thought about and sigh "ok call me mami."

You get up the bed and notice there is a leash on the bed you grab it and clip it on hart's collar picking him up and shoving him up on the bed laying him on his tone abs and smack his ass.

He whimpers causing you to smirk,"you like that kitty?" smacking his ass harder "y-yes!" he moans.

You flip him over on his back and pull his pants down and notice he isn't fully hard but he was hugeeee "looks like I got myself an anaconda" you say to yourself. Since he wasn't fully hard you slap his Dick around seeing it getting harder causing him to moan.

Then you slowly pump him "beg for it" you whisper in his ear causing him to shiver "please master suck me" "what was that " you start pumping faster squeezing. "Suck it fir me master please!" he moans loudly

You smirk and start sucking on his lollipop slowly and hard making him move around moaning "master" you flick your tongue everywhere on his Dick and then had an idea.

You add a finger in his asshole pumping it slowly catching him off guard making him cum in your mouth.
You pull away leaving you finger pumping, you look at him "uh oh who told you to cum kitten" you smirk "no-no-one master" he said sweaty from pleasure .

You take your fingers out and unzip the latex outfit, leaving yourself buttnaked (👈that word makes me giggle Lol)
You slap up his Dick again making it harder then it was before.
You leave him in the position he's in and straddle him in cowgirl shoving his huge Dick in you slowly making you moan his name .

You move your hips slowly grinding your hips bone together, you look down at haru seeing how much of a moaning mess he is, then you put back you fingers in his hole this time adding 2 more making him moan loudly "master I have to cu-cum" "not yet"

After awhile you move on him faster and harder having you fingers move in the same beat. "Are you ready to come now my kitten" he moans "yesssss" and releases in you causing you both to moan.

You roll off him exhausted, you look at him to see he's a panting mess and holds you're hand "thank you master"
"For what" "for making me feel this amazing"
You smirk
"Round two"
Haru opens his eyes wide ....

Poor haru woke up the next day sore asf

Hope you enjoyed this chapter 😬😬 I tried