Netflix -n- chill Rin x reader

You were laying on the couch on rainy night, flicking through random channels since there is nothing on TV.

As you were scanning through the channels you feel your phone vibrate, you pull it out and notice you got a text from rin, your long time best friend that hits on you 24/7 but you couldn't lie that you were slowly falling for him.

"Hey are you free?😏"
You stare at your screen for a bit thinking its most like a booty call cause of the emoji he had added in the end.

You think if your gonna reponde to him or not, but fuck it you did anyways to see where this night was gonna get you, and boy its gonna be on hell of a night you didny expect ...

"Sup rin and yeah why you ask?"
In an instant you get a reply

"Welllllll maybe you could come over to my place to watch Netflix "
The minute you read Netflix you thought of Netflix and chill, but you know rin won't go that far with you and besides you didn't want to be in your apartment bored doing absolutely nothing.

"Okay...no funny stuff I hope and can you pick me up I don't wanna ruin my hair in the rain"
"Sure be there in 10"

You get up from the sofa and start fixing yourself up a bit, putting on rain boots and a jacket over you pjs.
You sit and wait.

10 minutes later.

You hear a car beep outside, you look through the window to see rin holding an umbrella for you as he leans on his car. You couldn't help but smile as you watch him, you opened the door and he come running to you holding the umbrella over you.

"Thank you " you said softly

He looks down at you and gives you his famous sharky grin "no problem (your nickname)"
You giggle and get i the passenger seat as he get into his driver side driving off.

Once you got to his house you both run in and get inside.
You hang up your jacket taking your boots off, as you see him take off his massively huge jacket you notice he was practically naked, well just shirtless showing off his muscular figure and well you could help but check out your sexy friend practically drooling and getting dirty thoughts.

"Earth to (y/n) are you done checking me out" he said smirking leaning against the wall. You open your eyes wide realizing and try to cover it like you weren't
" pshhhhhh me? Nah I was just you know um admiring your interior decor"

He laughs
"Yeah yeah looking at the decor "
You blush and scoffed
"Whatever and we just watch whatever that's on Netflix that's the main reason you invited me am I right?"

He rolled his eyes
"Yeah come take a seat"
He plops on the couch pouting the spot next to him signaling you to come over .
You go and sit next to him as he puts on Netflix....

After an hour or so you noticed rin had fallen asleep on your lap and you just stared at his beautiful face running your index finger softly on his his jaw line slowly to his plump lips feeling how smooth they are, you couldn't resist the urge but you came close to his face and kiss them softly, you felt a smirk creep up on his lips and in that moment you knew you were screwed.

You get up quickly and push him away backing up to the corner of the couch

"I I didn't mean I-it" you blush hiding
He smirked oh don't worry I enjoyed feeling the soft touch of those beautiful cherry's of yours"

You wanted to die well not literally but you were so embarrassed but then it hit you.... He was awake the whole time ... He predicted that you would do something like that.

You got a bit angry
" you fake you were awake "
He chuckles
"Oh getting feisty now I should be mad cause you were the one kissing an innocent person while they were sleeping "

You were gonna slap him but he grabbed your wrist laying you back on the couch
"Nope" he smirks hovering above you letting his red locks tickle your face
"How about another kiss I wanna taste those cherry lips " he winks.

You felt all the blood rising up to your face, any minute blood was gonna run down your nose .

He chuckles and kisses you softly you felt like the world around you has stopped, you slowly leaning in to his kiss making the small kiss turn into a passionate makeout session, having his knee go between your legs going high to your core feeling the heat. You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer to you, his hands creep up slowly like a snake to your breast and start massaging them slowly but ruff making you mean against his lips and moving a bit asking for more..

After the heated session you both pull away slowly from eachother looking into each others eyes pressing the tip of your noses together.

" will you be mine forever (y/n)" he smiles gently

You giggle a bit as he started acting a bit cheesy
" of course rin" you smile giving him a small kiss
" well then should I keep on he moves his hands in a squeeze motion signaling for your breast
You blushed and nodded looking away, he leans and attacks your boobies squeezing making you a moaning mess and that's how the long night started..

And lets just say you and rin lost a lot of calories that night heheh....

Well reader-chan I hoped you enjoyed this chapter im sorry if its not what you guys expected since its been awhile I haven't did a story ill try my best in the next one
Well sorry if its not the best 😬😬