Mixed feelings Makoto x haru //lemon//

Warning this is a yaoi so don't read or comment shit if you don't Haru's pov

I sigh laying down in the bath tub relaxing and being one with water but I couldn't concentrate when I couldn't stop thinking of when makoto suddenly kissed me 2 days ago..

2 days ago

Haru's pov

I was walking back to the apartment with makoto after the national swim tournament.

" you did great haru-chan" makoto smiled at me with closed eyes.
"How many times I have to tell you to just call me haru" I say looking away.

Then i was pushed roughly into the wall a big hand near my face. I felt my cheeks get red due to the sudden contact.

"Ne~ but I love adding the chan in your name haru-chan~" makoto said purring in my ear. I would be lying if I said I didn't care for makoto romantically I mean I had a bond with rin but it was always makoto I preferred.

"Well I don't like it makoto" I said looking into his green eyes "well I do " he says putting his face close to mine, our lips inches apart.

He smirked lightly and pressed his soft lips against mine holding my waist. I couldn't react I was shocked he made the first move I didn't want to give in that easily but I just let him devour my lips with his.

Then I just pushed him away walking home without him feeling embarrassed and flushed...

Present day

Damn him, makoto has been avoiding me ever since that day. Tch who does he think he is to play with my feelings like that.

I sigh coming out of the water fixing my swim pants as I head to the kitchen to make some mackerel.

That's when I heard the door open and I see makoto coming in, god why does he looks so good. I shake my head trying not to think of him as I start frying my meal.

After I finished mine I go and finally decided to be the bigger man and talk to him first.

"Hey makoto do you want anything to eat" I say in a monotone voice "yeah a sandwich is fine " he tell me with a smile. Fuck I thought as I just ignore it and head to the kitchen.

I made his sandwich and leave it on the table for him as I start eating. I hear him coming out of his room but to my surprised he comes with a towel around his waist showing off his chiseled v lines and abs, water drops sliding down his body.

I felt my swim pants tighten a bit due to this view. So I finished eating quickly and wash my plate waking away until I felt a tug pulling my wrist.

Makoto's pov

I can't stand it being like this I just wanna hug him, kiss him even be intimate with him...

" haru I can't stand being like this I just wanna sa- mphm?!" I look to see my beloved haru-chan kissing me. I smile pulling him on my lap kissing him back softly.

The make out suddenly becomes more intense and he starts to grind on me, I slide my hand down and squeeze his ass.

And pick him up having him wrap his legs around me as I carry him to my room.

I place him gently on my bed as I start to pull down his swimwear slowly since my towel fell off, I look at him smirking on how hard he his when I pull down his pants.

He was blushing looking away, god look how cute he is I think smiling as I play with his hard member causing him to moan "m-makoto ahh" he moan in pure bliss.

Haru's pov

I can't I'm gonna explode any second now "makoto I'm gonna ahh" I moan releasing all over him, he smirks lightly and licks some of me off him and smirks "delicious " and winks.

Then I got on all fours " makoto please" I begged him to enter in my hole.

"Beg for it haru-chan~" he smirked slapping my ass hard and slowly slides two fingers stretching me out, I groan softly "m-makoto please just fuck me already" I hide my face in the sheet.

"What I can't hear you" he pumps faster and harder, I moan "MAKOTO PLEASE FUCK ME" he smirks "as you wish my little haru-chan"

He grips my waist bringing it up while my head is down as he pulls his fingers out and slowly slides himself in me.

I gripped the sheets tightly with tears in my eyes, as he starts to move in me slowly . He groans "so tight " he grips on me tighter .

I moan as he starts to stroke me while thrusting, I was a moaning mess as he kept going thrusting in me non stop I couldn't handle it anymore.

Soon I felt him twitch inside me, I knew he was close when his thrust starts to get sloppy, "makoto I'm close" I moan biting my lip.

He moans "me too haru-chan" I moan as he slams all of him in me releasing as I release dripping on his hand.

He grabs my face with his other hand and kisses me passionately as he pulls out of me slowly.

We both pull away laying next to each other as he pulls me close to him.

"I love you my little haru-chan"

"Jesus just haru "I say blushing

"And I love you too "

He smiles as he nuzzles into my neck

The end

Wow my first yaoi I hope you guys enjoyed it !!