Best friends makoto x reader //lemon//

You and makoto have been best friends since kindergarten, you two were inseparable.

Where ever you go he goes, where ever he goes you go. You both enjoyed each other's company, you guys would talk about anything literally anything cause you both have so much in common with each other.

There was even one point you and makoto would play house, makoto and you were the parents and nagisa was your child. This was your most favourite memories when you were a child.

Now here you are 18years old (just pretend your that age) on your way to makoto's house to help him babysit his younger siblings, ran and ren.

You ring the bell and the twins both come running to the door "(Y/N)!!!! " they said in unison.

"Hey guys" you smile walking in, and see makoto cleaning the kitchen, "hey makoto!!" You jump on his back hugging him from behind.

"(Nickname) hey" he chuckles and turns around giving you a bear hug. You loved it when makoto hugged you tightly like this you could feel his muscular body which just made you melt.
Soon you both let go, "hey oni-chan when are you and (nickname) are gonna get married" ren said, you almost choked on you own saliva and see makoto beet red, practically speechless.

"Ummm ren I think it's time for you and ran to go to bed" makoto said picking up the twins "ehhhhhh that's no fair oni-chan!" "Yeah (y/n) just got here!!".

"Hey ran and ren I probably might stay over tonight so when you get up in the morning I'll make you breakfast and play with you guys all day! How's that sound" you smile at both of them.

"mhhhh I'm so sleepy now" "yeah me too" ran and ren yawned, while makoto just chuckled and brings the upstairs to tuck them in bed.
You just waited for him patiently in the living room watching TV.

5 minutes later he comes down and sits next to you.
You look up at him and smile "did they fall asleep?" "Yeah thanks it was already past their bed time... Shouldn't have gave them sweets" you just giggled "you think" he chuckles "yeah anyways let watch a movie or something" you nod "lucky I brought this with me" you pulled out (your favourite scary movie) a/n:sorry if you don't like scary movies.

"I haven't seen that one before is it really scary" he ask a but nervous. "Indeed it is it's very intense with lost of gore " you smirk with a evil grin, makoto had a sweat drop from his forehead "hehe o-okay put it on then I'll make popcorn" he gets up and goes to the kitchen while you put in the disc and get up to go to the bathroom and change into your pjs.

You come out and put your bag down sitting down on the couch, then makoto sits down next to you handing you the bowl of popcorn while you pressed play.

45 minutes into the movie....

You were staring at the screen while eating popcorn watching the most scary scene in the movie, you look from the corner of your eye to see makoto with a scared shitless face.

You giggled and take out the movie "makoto I'm sorry I put that movie on let's just watch TV" you smile "I-it's o-okay (y/n) really but if you insist" he smiles slightly.

You put in the TV and hand him the remote so he could flick through the channels, "this movie looks interesting " he says. The minute he puts it on a intense romantic kissing scene pops up, you blushed thinking that could be you and makoto. Little did you know makoto was staring at you wondering what you were thinking about that got you so flushed.

Once you got out of your thought you look to see him staring at you, causing you to blush more. "D-do I have something on my face makoto" he blushes "n-n-noo! You d-don't sorry for staring" he looks away.

"You know I- I don't mind you staring makoto" you say softly, "o-okay then" he looks at you slowly his green eyes looking into your (eye color). You look away a bit embarrassed, "(y/n) I have to tell you something..." "What is it makoto"

"I-" he was cut off by his phone ringing "sorry " "don't worry" you smile, he nods and answers his phone.

"Hey mom" he said and gets up and heads to the kitchen. A few minutes later he comes back "it was mom asking about rin and ran " I nod "so like I was saying I um Ilikeyoualot" he says the last part quickly but you understood what he said "I feel the same way makoto.." You smile looking down playing with you fingers.

"Thank god I thought I was gonna get rejected I was afraid to tell you." He scratches the back of his head a bit.

"Why would I reject you I felt this way since we were little" you blush a bit,he smiles and pulls you close to him and lifts you chin up so you could look at him as he leans in to kiss you softly.

You were quite shock a bit but slowly gave in the kiss closing your eyes. He deepens it a bit causing you to fall back on the couch with him on top, he bit your bottom lip softly asking for a entrances which you granted.

Both of your tongues fighting for dominance, you moan softly causing him to win as he starts exploring your wet carven with his tongue.

You pull way gasping for air from that makeout session, then all of a sudden makoto picks you up carrying you up to his room. "M-makoto!" You squeal "shhh (y/n) don't wanna wake up the twins" he whisper as he takes you in his room locking the door.

He lays you on the bed softly with him on top as he repeats from where he left off from the makeout, you wrap you arms around his neck, he pulls away slowly kissing down you neck, you moan his name softly as he starts to lick and suck that certain spot.

You moan and pulls of his shirt showing off his muscular body, you bit your lip softly as he takes you yours causing you to blush a bit.

He smiles" your beautiful (y/n)" as he slowly unhooks your bra letting boobs roam free as he slowly massages one while sucking the other, you moan softly griping on his hair.

He pulls away and sits up pulling your pants down with you panties, then he takes off his you see his massive meat spring free. You were shocked and quite scared, this was your first time and you couldn't imagine that fitting down there..

He leans up next to you and caresses your cheek. "(Y/n) are you ready?" He says softly "I am" "okay this might hurt a bit" he slowly slides half of him in you, you grip his arm tightly digging in your nails with your eyes shut tears coming down. He kisses you softly pressing his forehead against yours "I'm so sorry (y/n) this would be the only and last time I'll hurt you" he says as you nod.

A few minutes past "okay you can move " he moves slowly holding on to you hips, you try not to think about the pain but soon that pain went away and you were in total ecstasy, "move ahh f-fasterr m-makoto!" You moan as he groans a bit slightly as he starts slamming thrusting hard in to you gripping on to you tighter.

You wanted to scream his name out in pleasure but he covers you mouth and whispers huskily while thrusting "don't wanna wake the kids up now don't we" he moans as he start pounding nonstop on to you.

You would let out small moans here and there but you couldn't hold it anymore when makoto hit your sweet spot, "ahhh r-right there ahh makoto" you moan as he hits that spot nonstop moving deeply in your womb.

Your walls tighten around him causing him to groan " your so tight" as his thrust gets sloppier "I'm gonna cum makoto" you moan as he moans softly "me ah too" after a few more thrusts he cums deeply in you while you release seconds later.

He kisses you softly with so much passion pulling out slowly and lays next to you, both completely sweaty.

You cuddle into him and smile holding his chest as you and him close your eyes slightly.

The end
Hoped you enjoy this anyways don't forget to vote and comment!!