On the run Officer rin x criminal reader //requested//

This is kinda like based off a batman and catwomen idea cos I had nothing coming through my huge head so yeah XD also this is rated R so if you don't want to read sex and stuff like that skip this chapter

You are the master of stealing and being sneaky, deceiving people with your looks and your way of manipulating them. People would hire you so you could do their dirty work which sometimes lead You to have a few run in with the police but they didn't even catch you nor get a trace of you and this all started at a age of 9 growing up alone raising yourself to survive on your own so you know how not to get caught.
But people wouldn't think a good looking "innocent" gal like you is capable of something like that, being apart of your game,It's like you're a spider and they get caught in your web, once that happens they get so distracted by looking at you but don't notice what you're doing, but there is one person that doesn't get distracted so easily...

Officer matsuoka.

He caught you in the act once but was too slow to catch you, you mostly thought he could do better than that and would actually give you a tough time instead of letting you go so easily. Ever since then you were obsessed with the sexy red head hoping you would see him again and play with him.

Right now you are currently at your safe house plotting how to do a job you were hired to do, which is to steal some documents from a highly secured building.
While you're plotting your next move over at the police station officer rin is in his office trying to see what your next move is.

The sexy official was quiet fond of you, he wanted to keep playing his game of cops and robbers with you, and lately he has been getting exotic dreams of you and him making him want and desire you more which has caused him to be going on patrol more than usual hoping to see you again and if he does he won't hold back he would let his exotic fantasy come to life.

You are currently getting your gear ready to go, heading to the roof top jumping from building to building reaching your destination, opening a small vent to go through. Right when you crawl out you get into the generator room cutting off all the electricity and alarms around the building, sneaking out if the room you spot some guards, trying to think of a way to get pass them you notice a vent you opened it going inside it quickly before one of the guards turn around.

You sit in the vent for a minute to loo at your map seeing which way you should go. After that you crawl reaching your stop, you get out putting on your gloves opening the door turning on your night vision goggles. Looking around the office you hear the chair creek making you look at the chair but to your surprise you see the least person you would expect... Officer matsuoka sitting there "well well I was wondering when you were gonna arrive" he says smirking looking at you turning on a small portable lamp. "Sorry I didn't give you a gran entrance" you say sarcastically, he gets up walking towards you cornering you on the corner pressing his body on yours and breathes in your ear "you know for a wanted criminal I can't get you off my mind" him saying this caused a chill to go down your spine,
To be honest this is like the first time you have ever gotten that feeling.

"And why that officer" you mange to say, he grabs your face a bit rough and kisses you roughly leaving you breathless "does that answer your question" he smirks and bits your lip softly with his sharky teeth causing you to moan a "no" softly.

He licks his lips and pushes you down on the desk laying you on your back leaving yourself open to him. He then started to attack your neck with small and big love bites everywhere on your neck making you a moaning mess.

While he was doing that he was slowly taking off your suit showing your (f/color) bra and (f/c) panties, he winks as he moves away from you slowly unbuttoning his uniform moving his hips, you had a nosebleed as soon as you saw his toned abs.

After that small strip show you got he took off his cap and puts it on you head and whispers  "now the fun begins"

He rips off your bra and panties "hey that was my favourite pare!" You whisper loudly "too bad babe" he chuckles smirking, kissing down your body as he reaches your lady part looking up at you as he spreads your legs apart and starts licking you clit slowly swirling his tongue roughly, you were moaning gripping his hair asking for more. He then stuck 2 fingers in you pumping in an out slowly in a scissor motion while he sucked your clit "aah o-officer" you moaned throwing your head back, you felt your stomach turn ready to explode but he pulled away before you can.

"H-hey why did you stop" you say shyly looking away "cause I want you to cum on my dick" he smirks as he pulls off his boxers letting his big friend loose, you tried no stare at him not wanting to end up staring at his dick.

He flipped you over so you are on your stomach on the desk, he gripped your hip tightly with one hand while the other he slapped your ass cheek turning you on a bit, then he slowly slides himself in you stretching you out a bit making you moan softly gripping the desk.
He moves in a steady pace going in and out slowly moaning "fuck you feel so good" "harder ple-please" you moaned
"What was that sweety" he smirked going slower teasing you "h-harder!" You moaned desperately  "if you say so then" he licked his lips and starts pounding into you roughly and quickly making you bounce off him "mmm y-yes " you moaned bitting your lip.

He moans as he keeps moving going deeper "ah" you moaned louder as he hit a certain spot "mmm found you" he moaned slamming into that spot nonstop causing you to hold in loud moans letting some slip, you felt ready to cum any second making your walls tighten around him, he got the sign and his thrusting gets sloppier as he cums moaning which lead you to realise as well.

He pulls out and lays back on the chair closing his eyes and mumbles a wow.

But the second his closes his eyes you jolt  running quietly getting the document and put your suit on despite being a bit sore. He then open his eyes seeing you ready to jump into the vent. "Leaving so soon" he looks at you "maybe I'll stay next time honey" you winked blowing him a kiss as you disappear...
"Yeah maybe next time " he smirks and calls in the break in the building..

The end
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and that you are satisfied with your request! Well don't forget to vote and comment thank you!!