makoto x twin sister reader

Sorry if this story comes out shitty, I'm stress writing right now ... Well if that is a thing idk

One day you were walking around the school, leaving heading home to the house you shared with your twin makoto, as you walk though the halls you look out the window seeing something falling out of the sky landing in the of the school yard so you decided to go and see what it was.
As you were walking through the grassy area where the object had landed and you notice it was a controller, a game controller to be exact.
It looked weird tho but kinda similar to the Xbox control.

You decide to pick it up and take it home with you.

As you get home you greeted " I'm home nii-San" and headed straight for your room cause you wanted to test out the controller you had found.
"Okay onee-channn" makoto yelled from the kitchen as he was preparing dinner.
You sit on your bed examining the controller and you pressed the antenna, which it made a small beep sound making the small ball on top glow.

You start pressing the arrow buttons moving it up and down, meanwhile in the other room makoto started moving up and down. You kept toying with it spinning the joystick, makoto moved spinning, knocking everything down and screaming "onee-channn" calling for your aid.
You put the controller down and run over to your brother
"Yes makoto-nii" you said as you looked at him the whole kitchen a disaster.
He looked in shocked as he stopped not even moving anymore.
"What happened nii-San" you start cleaning up
"I don't know (y/n) -chan I started moving up and down and started spinning around.
As you picked up the kitchen utensils your eyes widened, taking a realization that, that was the same exact thing you were doing on the controller.
"Really makoto-nii? You probably just had some bug on you or something" you said fully not sure if it was the controller or not, so you decided to try something out.

After you helped makoto cleaned up you go to your room getting the controller, you sit and hide were your brother doesn't see you but not too far to watch what was about to happen.
You start pressing the "A" button making his left arm move, your eyes widen then you press the "x" button making his right leg move .
You wanted to have fun so you started doing combinations on the controller like your were playing mortal kombat or tekken.
As you were pressing the buttons away in all different types of patterns, thus causing makoto to dance around and start taking his shirt off, you blushed at the sight if his body(naughty girl checking nii-san out xD) then makoto catches you "(y/n) what is that ? "
You look away hiding it "uhhhh nothing"
He goes and reaches for it "what's this"
"Give it back makoto-nii its mine! " you snatch it and moved the button to make him go back.
He looks at you in shocked while you gave him your evil grin.

Weeks had passed and you took advantage of the power of this controller, but today is the day that all stops. As you were making your poor brother bring you food and entertain you with the power of the controller.
"(Y/n)-chan I have to use the bathroom be right back.."
"Okay nii-san " you said shoving a grape in your mouth.
He walks away and heads to his room and as he heads to his room he sees something on his bed, it was a control but it looked like an ordinary TV controller, but it has the same antenna as your controller.
He presses the button turning it on, and starts pressing the buttons, this causing you to move around like crazy.
You didn't even know what was going on as your body glitches making you throw the controller destroying it.

Makoto come out the room and smirks "hey onee-chan, look what nii-san has " he waves the control in front of your face. You had a 'oh shit I'm screwed face'
"Twinie is going to get his revenge" he smirks as he starts messing around with the control and start controlling you.

The end..
Like I said in the beginning sorry if its shitty today wasn't author-chan day haha..
But besides that has anyone read the kiss him, not me manga?!
#teamsenpai xD