(32) Royally Sold- The Journey Begins

I haven’t uploaded in ages...reason-I was busy, try having my life and writing...it plain sucks -_- and I  wanted to have this chapter at 8 pages don’t think I got there! Sorry! :] Plus I am writing exams everyday for 3 weeks

^^^^^^

Ch32- The Journey Begins

'Sky

Angelus stared at us and smiled brilliantly, her dazzling white teeth shining. A thought suddenly struck me. We still didn’t know where Ayden was.

“Angelus, can you show us where Ayden is?” she nodded, her hair bouncing. She waved her hand over the pond and an image slowly started to blur before us, then it became all clear. Caden and I leaned forward and watched the scene below us with wide eyes. Ayden was strapped to a chair, he seemed unconscious.

Or dead, my mind screamed at me, deadly thoughts were floating around in my head I couldn’t let it cloud my mind.

Caden and I both shared worried glances at each other as we noticed where Ayden was. Amorfia had something to do with this and then it clicked.

She was one of the riders.

I looked back at Angelus, measuring the anger in my words as too not seem to hostile, “You’re not telling us something Angelus, Amorfia. She is one of the riders isn’t she?” I murmured softly, finally linking Ayden's disappearance with the fact that Amorfia was a rider. Maybe she wanted Luna to come and save Ayden so she could capture her. Or maybe she is using Ayden for different reasons, I mean the guy is a genius maybe she has ideas and wants to use him as a tool?

“Yes, she is along with two other boys and there is a final person to this little syndicate,” a final person, who could that be? Is it the ring leader person of this whole thing, probably...?

“I’m sorry but I cannot tell you, sadly you have to figure it out by yourself and now you need to get back to your bodies and leave in search of Ayden. I will guide you to where he is and hopefully you will get there safely, my dears.” She whispered to us a forlorn expression on her face, what about Luna.

She smiled softly at me, “Don’t worry my dear you will get her back in due time, Ayden is needed first. You need to get back now, Amorfia’s little party is tomorrow and Luna should be there and she is supposed to get kidnapped. Amorfia is going to realise she is gone and they are going to look for her. You are also not to tell anyone of these happening or you shall truly feel the wrath of a an angry goddess and you do not want that on your plate as well, my dear Skylar” she said a smile lighting her features as she gently waved her hands and we found ourselves suspended in mid air before we were thrown violently backwards and a rainbow of colours were clouding my vision and I'm sure Caden’s as well.

I felt all the air leave my body as I made contacted with something hard, I felt lightheaded and slightly nauseas. My body ached with pain and I felt really stiff, my mind was screaming at me to wake up or at least get some movement going.  I sat up with a gasp and I heard a similar one next to me.

I glanced down and felt a tingly sensation on my wrists and I glanced down at it, a white wing was imprinted on it with swirling patterns.

A gift dear Skylar; you will now receive powers to help you in your endeavour. You have been given the mark of the goddess. Take well my child.

“I’ve been gifted a goddess! Hell Yeah!” yelled Caden, looking over at me and running up towards me to show me his wrist.  I showed him mine as well and his face got sad.

He shoved me playfully,”Damn and I thought I was special!” we laughed after that, trying to lighten the mood before we both took on the adventure of our lives and maybe even our last one.