(19) Royally Sold- The Bastards

As u guys can see I'm alive! Sorry for not uploading in eons...my only excuse...school and family!! Okay anyways here is a long awaited chapter hope it doesn't disappoint!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^

It sucks to be alone, even when there are people all around you.   -Scrubs-

Royally Sold

Ch19- The bastards

Mystery POV

It's going to be hard, she is already brainwashed so badly, it was going to take all my strength maybe with some extra magic combined to convince her. Once she is with us we will cause such havoc and destruction no one will know what to do. We will reign. We will thrive. We will kill.

Luna's POV

Recap-

"Luna when did you get cut on the finger?" my body stiffened, my finger? I gulped...i cut my finger on the rock...I lifted my finger up to see blood slowly dripping...it wasn't a dream...it was all real. So what does that mean for me now?

I just sat in the bed, Ayden was shaking the living daylights out of me but I didn't respond, I was like a stone sculpture; I was just staring at my bloodied finger. Thoughts running through my head like a tornado. That dream was real...that dream was real.

"That Dream was real!" I shouted out. Oh, shit! I quickly threw one of my hands over my mouth. Ayden looked at me and titled his head to the side; he was in the middle of opening up a plaster.

He split the plaster open and was reaching for my finger, "What dream?" he asked while wrapping the plaster around my finger. It stung.

"What are you talking about?" I asked and added a nervous laugh at the end. He shook his head at me and started packing away all the first aid equipment.

"Whatever floats your boat Luna" he said and walked out of the room. He really does confuse me; I know he is on to something...but what? Ayden walked back into the room and sat down on the edge of the bed, he fiddled with the bed sheets. Ayden seemed nervous and normally he was never nervous.

"What's wrong Ayden?" I asked tentatively and inched my way to the end of the bed, very slowly though. The pain in my shoulder was killing me, but I could tolerate pain...to an extent.

He looked up at me and sighed, "I need to tell you something, but you are going to get a bit mad." He shifted uncomfortably. What could he tell me that could make me mad? I smiled kindly at him.

"What could you possibly say that could make me mad? Come on, your my bro you always know what to say!" I patted him on the shoulder. He looked up at me.

Slowly as he possibly could he got up and started inching away. he had his hand on the door handle, " the guys have gone to dad to tell him your still alive!" he squeaked and ran out the room. Shutting the door in his hurry, it was still late at night. I must've sat there for all but five seconds, jaw sitting on the floor before I sprang up and ran after him. o no shouldn't of done that, I probably made it half way down the hall when I stopped holding onto the wall for support. My shoulder was killing me.

 Ayden the bastard!

 I huffed along clutching my arm with one hand. Okey dokey time to introduce another one of my mind abilities, remember earlier on I said I had many mind abilities...well here we go. Slowly I made my way over to a pot plant and I sagged down and rested next to it. I was concealed pretty well, no need for me to worry. Slowly taking a deep breath, I relaxed. It was like I was mediating. I formed a connection almost like a long walk way of light, sounds cliché but that's how I see it. I travel with the light for a while reaching out. It's almost like I'm floating. I can see the colours ahead of me, I know who they are. See people have a certain colour some may have the same but you can always differentiate between them. I found the colour I was looking for, it was green with a bit of black mixed in between. I delved into the colour. I'm going to have some fun.

Luca's POV

My brothers Sky and I were all sitting on various couches outside my dad's office. It was like a small waiting room the couches were like in a semi circle all surrounded a burgundy coffee table with magazines and coasters on it. It was all very homey...my mom hasn't got to decorate this part of the palace yet I see. Dad must've done all of it, he was very down to earth. I wonder how he was react will he think its complete bullshit or will he actually believe us?  We hadn't told Luna we were here we left that up to Ayden, poor guy but Luna agrees more with him and she was less likely to hit him. My dad was in a meeting with some other fancy prancy men from some other kingdom, I think they were elves. I wonder what they want? I started bouncing my leg up and down; I do that when I get impatient.

"dude, stop it!" scolded Caden. Oh yeah he hates it when I do that it just ticks him off. I did it faster and smiled his way...abruptly I stopped. I felt a sharp pain to my head, I stared ahead blankly vaguely aware of my brothers and Sky's curious glances. I wasn't worried right now. I even heard the skidding of feet and a voice that sounded like Ayden's. The panging got more intense and I let out a small whimper and simultaneously everything collapsed, like in my head my mental barrier was gone.

Lucas the voice whispered. 'Who's there?' I shouted in my head. I heard no reply. I was getting an intense headache all the while slightly alert to my brothers talking about me.

'Who are you!?' I yelled again.

'I'm an elf here to deliver you goodwill and your future' the voice replied.

'Really?' I asked I have a mental picture of a head bobbing around rolling their eyes at me.

'Your future is...that you will never get a girlfriend because you are such a bloody idiot! Who do you think it is?' the voice seemed very mad.

'Ghandi!' I yelled. I felt a really sharp pang, ow!

'No you asshole, it is Luna and I'm here to tell you that if you tell dad about me I will hurt you! Along with the others!'  it's Luna? Wow never saw that one coming.

'No ways, I have to tell dad, he needs to know!' I yelled back at her.

'You do that and I will castrate you with a blunt knife!' oh good god!

'Okay fine, I won't but eventually it will come out!' I yelled back.

'Fine I will deal with it then but for the mean time shut it' Luna spoke to me. What was up with her dad was going to figure out sooner or later, why not get it over with now? Sadly I had the unfortunate task of telling dad so now I have to come up with an excuse and tell everyone why I can't tell dad.

'fine' I whispered in defeat, bloody Luna. Slowly but surely I felt her presence leave and I was now in reality. My brothers were staring at me weirdly.

"We can't tell dad' I told them standing up.

"Can't tell me what?" asked the man standing in front of the sliding door. He was smiling and dusting off his clothes.

"Umm...umm" oh shit!

*****

Sorry its so short I have school tomorrow and effin discus so sorry thanks for sticking with my book and thanks for the support! :)