(10) Royally Sold- Questions

Thanks everyone for all the comments votes' even fans and the reads! I really truly appreciate it! Here we go, hope u guys likey! =) I'm letting u guys into the minds of her brothers! A bit boring but u have to read it to understand the book a bit better...i think. Check out the pic on the side.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Have you ever lived my life, have you ever spent one minute in my shoes?  If you haven't, then tell me why you judge me like you do.

Royally Sold

Ch10- Questions

Ayden POV- *the smart cookie haha*

Lucas seemed I don't know... somewhat happier. He took ours sisters death harder than anyone one of us, probably because they were so close. But now it was as if he found something in life to make him happier. I missed her a lot but I didn't show it, Lil Luna was smart when she was younger, really smart. What was weird was that there was another Luna, Lucas told me about Sky's slave and he also said that her name was Luna. It was really odd.

We were walking along the path outside the palace; we were just enjoying ourselves before we had to go to the meeting, god that was going to be boring. Lucas suddenly stopped, I looked at him.

"Why we stopping?" he smiled, man that's the smile that's gotten me and him in trouble so many times! He pointed upwards, I looked up and I saw a girl. She had black hair and she was sitting on the ledge of the window lost in thought. It seemed like she was concentrating, the lines on her forehead proved so.

"It's Luna, you know the slave girl I was talking about?" I nodded. What is he up to, I watched him grab a stone, it was small. He chucked it towards Luna it landed right in the middle of her forward. Her eyes popped open and she flew back. I suppressed the urge to all but laugh in her face, it was funny!

"You should have seen you face, it was priceless! It was like you were expecting more stones to come your way." Yelled Lucas as tears rolled down his face, god he was enjoying himself way too much. I had a feeling she was going to get him back. And I was right, she threw the stone right back at him. It got him in the middle of his forehead as well, he squinted up to try and look at it. That's it I'm done, I burst out laughing it was just so funny. Lucas looked at the stone and was about to throw it back at Luna again but then she bobbed back in. Why?

I felt it, it was cold and it smelled...it was dirty water. That's why she bobbed back in to avoid the water. Damn I was soaked. She bobbed back out and smiled.

"Gotcha Suckers!" she yelled. I could already see the kinks and bobs whirring in Lucas's head, he had a plan. We both smiled up at her mischievously, I unfurled my wings. It felt so good, my wings were creamed coloured. I flapped them and we both sailed towards the window. We landed on the ledge, she looked at us expectantly, now that I have a closer look at her, she looked familiar in a sense. I studied her gaining every detail I would need this later.

Lucas walked towards her, "How's it going Luna?" he asked. I could see her analysing the situation, she was wary of Lucas she could see he was planning something.

"I'm doing good what about you?" she asked. He smiled, I shook my head poor Luna.

Lucas ran towards her yelling, "Give me a hug Luna" he crushed her in his wet embrace I laughed.

"Lucas get off me you bloody oaf!" she struggled against him but was soon to give up. He let go of her and ruffled her hair, she looked indignant and flattened it, but she was still smiling.

"Okay Luna, this nut case over here-"he called me a nut case; I punched him in the arm." Is Ayden he's my older brother" I watched her reaction, her eyes widened a bit, she seemed to be trying to control herself. I watched the turmoil within her eyes, she was deciding on something. Her eyes showed recognition. She smiled and waved at me tentatively.