(7) Royally Sold- Hysteria

I'm bored and I have an urge to write...so here we go

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've learned it takes years to build up trust, but only seconds to destroy it.

Royally Sold

Ch7- Hysteria

I broke down, I don't what that picture was but it had a bad effect on me.  I looked up at the picture; it immediately brought pain in the pit of my stomach. I was sobbing; I held my legs to my chest and rocked myself back and forth. I felt warms arms wrap around me and hold me tight, I heard soothing and comforting words flit to my ears. They were doing anything but comfort me, they just made me scared. I struggled in his grasp and I pushed myself away from Sky. My mom used to do that; she would talk to me in a soothing voice before she lashed out. I pushed myself against the wall, anything just to get away. It brought back memories;

~Memory~

My sniffles were loud I felt like there was a lump in my throat stopping me form speaking, you know the type you get when you have been crying for ages? My mother stared at me; I think we were in the dungeon. Yeah we have a dungeon all great kingdoms do. We never use ours though; well my mother uses it for me, to cause me even more pain. I kept silent during the whole ordeal, besides my sniffles and obvious cries of pain I never said of a word.

"You know how much I love you, dearie." Her voice was soothing, even as a four year old I could hear the obvious sarcasm. I wasn't stupid. She stalked up towards me, there was a small window in the far corner and the light streaming through it gave my mother a sort of halo. It was scary, she stalked towards me and I pushed my body towards the wall. My body hit it, I tried again squirming away I wanted to go away.

"You are so useless, my little Luna...so useless" yet again her voice was sweet it did hold a hint of subtle mockery. Her words hurt me more than anything else. She was standing before me, her red lipstick really stuck out. Her wings were spread out fully, indicating she was mad. My black little wings were tucked into my back. I wasn't stupid enough to open them up, it was going to make even madder. Her fist connected hard with my stomach, I turned over tears falling down my face. I retched and of course nothing would come out; I emptied all its contents earlier.

"Why aren't you screaming in pain?" she bellowed and gave me a swift kick. Her shoes they were sadly pointed and they got me in my ribs. I fell face first on the ground. I turned my head to the side and groaned. I stared at the wall, the stones topped onto each other creating a rough texture. Some pieces tuck out, making it very uncomfortable for the poor person shackled to the wall...mainly me.

"Huh? Why?" she yelled yet again and kicked me harder. I kept silent biting down hard on my lips, my dignity was almost gone, if I cried out it would be washed down the drain. I was going to keep it, she wouldn't brake me no matter how hard she tried.

"You worthless piece of sh*t! The kingdom needed a beautiful little girl; you were one but look at you now! An ugly black winged angel, with red eyes! You are a demon! My only daughter has turned into such a monstrosity! I hate you!" she yelled with such ferocity flinched her voice echoed and the reverberated through me. I was close to screaming out, but not in pain. I as close to just plain screaming at her, to relieve all the hatred that has build and swelled up inside of me. I knew I couldn't do it, I was too scared. The floor was so cold, yet it was more welcoming than my mother's hated words and her abusive ways. So cold, a hard hit to my head made me moan. If I was knocked out all the pain would go away. That was not her plan; she would make sure I stayed conscious so it would hurt. I couldn't anymore she yelled at me to wake up, the pain was so intense but it was subsiding as I welcomed the blackness. It took over me and I was gone.

~Memory over~

Sky was shaking me hard, my eyes were staring at one place and I visited the memory. Tears slid down my face causing Sky to scream yet again at me.

"Luna what's wrong? Luna speak to me now!" he shook me again. I cringed, my eyes still void of any life. I was still in the memory. My breathing was hitched, I was going into hysteria. My face felt hot and flushed. My throat was dry and felt like sandpaper. My heart was beating rapidly

"Luna!" he roared and brought his hand up and with one swift movement he slapped me across the cheek. My eyes blazed and I stared at him, Sky hit me? I was breathing more evenly now, my face was cooling down a bit and my heart rate was slowing down. I looked at Sky, right in the eyes and I felt the information flood me. I finally got his history; at least one good thing came about this. He was worried, scratch that he was frantic. Why was this boy so worried about me, he knew me all but one day and yet he looked at me and cared for me as if we were the best of friends. Were we? I would find out soon enough when I sifted through this information later.

"Are you okay now?" I brushed him off and stood up. He looked at me strangely.

"Can we please not dwell on the past?" I whispered. Oh god how I wish I could do that.

He just nodded his head picked up a plate of food, wait where did that come from. He lifted me up bridal style plopped me onto the bed with the food and ordered me to and I quote, 'eat the f*cking food now' I complied and stuffed my face. He walked over to my painting and stared at it.

"I never knew you could paint" he stated.

"I can, plus how could you have known? We only know each other for what...one day" I answered through mouthfuls of toast, god this was the best breakfast I've had in years!

"Yeah, well I feel as if I've known you for years" he whispered and continued to analyse the painting. He studied the girl; well I should be saying me.

"It's very good, this girl she looks like you and she has black wings and red eyes. Huh almost like the princess" he mused. I gulped my toast quickly, almost choked but I regained my composure in time.  Suspicion was yet again in his eyes.

"It's definitely not me" I lied. "I just painted I didn't even know what I was doing, all I knew was that I had to finish it" I gulped down some OJ it slid down my throat, it felt so good. It was like it was smoothing out the sandpaper that was my throat. I was done and I set the food aside, I felt full. Sky walked over to me and pulled me into his embrace. He smoothed down my hair, I was surprised at his acts of comfort, but soon I relaxed and melted into his arms. I felt safe, safer than I have before in a while.

"Whatever, you were remembering it's not here anymore, okay. It's gone alright, it can't harm you anymore." he whispered into my hair. He said it with such assurance, I almost believed him but I didn't. She will always be here, always and now I was closer to her than I've ever been in a long while. My nightmare had just begun

***************

Hope u guys liked, 2 uploads in 1 day!!! Cut me some slack now lol! Even if u guys dont ask me to upload...i may do it anyways! I love writing this!!! Thanks for reading! =) sorry for any mistakes!! WHO THINKS HER MOMS A B*TCH? IF SO SAY I...*darkdestiny says I!!*