(16) Roaylly Sold- Beat The Crap Out Of That Jackass

######IMPORTANT NOTE#######...IT SHALL FOLLOW SHORTLY: IF U WATCHED THE MOVIE KICK ASS WHEN HIT GIRL BEATS UP ALL THE BAD GUYS...THIS SONG *THE ONE ON THE RIGHT....* PLAYS SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL TO PUT IT UP AS IT GOES WITH THE MOOD KIND OF play it now so it can buffer so when I say press play it will be kinda awesome hehe

DO U GUYS LIKE THE NEW COVER?? PLEASE DO TELL ME!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When I cry at night, the only thing I can think to myself is...how can I seem so---perfectly fine in the morning.  Why do I smile like nothing is wrong?  And how does not one single person notice that I'm not okay?

Royally sold

Ch16- Beat the Crap Out Of That Jackass

Luna's POV

When that man showed up and said he saw an angel with black wings, I got pissed. My wing hurt like a son of a bitch, I was soaked to the bone and I think I caught cold, I just told my brother about my secret and I burned his hand to a crisp. I think I could fairly say that, that day was a bad day. So if you saying throwing him with that cup I made for Lucas was unfair...look at the bloody facts. The idiot deserved it.

It wasn't like the man was hurt, okay so sure he would wake up with one hell of a headache but I would do anything to keep my secret from outsiders. The only time I would reveal myself is if I absolutely had to. I made Lucas take me back to the tree; I wanted to see if that man would come back. So this is where I am now, sitting on the branch of the tree, staring out into space. It was getting pretty boring, nothing to do. I would've gone back into my mind and view more of Sky's history but I didn't. Sky knew I was out, he was reluctant to let me go but Lucas said he wanted to take me out... give me a rest from him.

I cannot believe how fast everything has changed. I was now I the kingdom that I was thrown out from. It was scary that I was back, Lucas knows my secret. Drake knows my secret; a shudder went through my body. That boy was a thing of nightmares, how did he know? Does he have some sort of mind power or something? I dangled my feet, my wings were kept in. No one would see them now; if push came to shove I would reveal them and beat the crap out of whoever made me do it. I was tired of all this shit; it wasn't as if my life didn't have enough drama.

"I swear this was where I saw the black angel" came a man voice from down below. I cringed, my life sucks. I peeped over the edge. There was the man, with four other men...no wait boys with him. I gasped, that jackass. It was no other than James Dagwood, the guard I scared. He knew about my secret. I couldn't fly away now they would surely see me...plus I think I'm in the mood for a fight. I can always threaten the other two men the same way I threatened James. Plus I may as well see if James told my little secret.

"Sir-sir there is no way that there is black angel, I mean come on Sir that's a stupid thing!" the voice yelling was frantic, I peeked down. Ahuh it was James, so the boy had taken heed to my little message. Or maybe he was just scared...I wouldn't know.

"If she is here she will get a heck of surprise" laughed the man. What the hell is he talking about Staring down I felt sudden vertigo...I toppled. Oh shit, my eyes were wide. I fell through the branches each hitting me in a different place at different moments each leaving a reminder of themselves; a bruise. I yelped as I fell, my hair was disarrayed flapping all over the place my dress was getting torn. The braches suddenly stopped pounding me and I felt nothing but air...great I was free falling, even better than getting beat up by twigs!

I quickly unfurled my wings spreading them out fast. They lifted me up and I was set down nice and softly on the ground. I twitched my sore wing a bit. Before me stood that man as well as James who was standing behind him...more like cowering. My red eyes must've been more murderous than the other time, maybe it was the fact that the man held an axe in his hand and I'm sure it wasn't for the tree. All three of the other boys stood behind the man...great they were all angels, one boy held a steel pole the other had a knife and well the last boy he held a plank with spikes coming out of it ...where the hell did he get that from? I eyed them warily. I gulped maybe this was more than I could handle. Why did this man bring so many men with him? it was not like he knew I was here or something? I should stop thinking about that and think about my life