Zayn Malik WTH...!!!

Perrie P.O.V

Gotta get him out my hair

I searched for my irritating device named cell phone. I groaned when I saw my best friend name flashing with her perfect white teeth smile pic.

"What the hell PERRIE EDWARDS..!!! GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF YOUR BED..!!" Jesy sometimes behave like a mother. She is the most matured girl in our group.

"For jesus christ sake stop yelling Jesy. And why should I wake up its just 7:30... OH MY GOD..!!! I AM LATE...!!!!! Boss will kill me today." I started walking toward my wadrobe and took my fav piece of cloths.(pic above)

"Yes Miss Edwards you are late. Now get ready and ping me when you reach at your office. Be safe." I rolled my eyes and hung the call.

I did all my morning thingy but skipped my breakfast. Dont wanna get more late. I ran towards my car and switched on the radio.

Todays hottest news is ZAYN MALIK and GIGI HADID are planning their engagement. Zayn had even informed us that he will be joining some business of his uncle. Our singer is all grown up now. Cant wait for the weddding bell...

I turned the radio off. Tears made it way out. I have to be strong. Its being 5 years for yelling out loud. He had moved on. I should not think about him. He is a star now.

Flashback (as I already told)

"Hey Zayn" I greeted my best friend who is sitting in the canteen with his so called gang named ONE DIRECTION. Yeah I know its weird but we all group have some or other names. My group name is LITTLE MIX.

ONE DIRECTION is consist of all the boys :
Louis Tomlinson
Harry Styles
Liam Payne
Niall Horan
Zayn Malik

LITTLE MIX :
Jesy Nelson
Anne Leigh
Jade thirlwall
Perrie Edwards a.k.a Me

Usually we all sit together but today my girl friends ditch me. They all had went out with their boyfriends. Well I am single and have my eyes only for one person and that is Zayn.

Everyone knows about my crush on Zayn except him. He is always busy with some or another hot chic, he had never noticed me in that way.

"Hey Pezz" he said now giving his full attention to me.

"Hey beautiful" niall said blowing me a kiss at which Zayn smacked him making all of us laugh.

"Ouch damn Zayn it hurts..!!" Niall exclaimed. He is too cute. I like him the most. He is like my brother to me.

They all started talking from something to everything. They all have girl friends. Except Zayn, he needs a new girl every week. This makes me sick.

Louis is dating Eleanor she is simple and cute girl.

Harry is dating Taylor she is fun to hangout with. Trust me you will never get bored when you are with taylor.

Liam is dating Sophia she is one hell of a girl with tanned skin and amazing figure. She looks like freaking model.

Niall is dating Selena she is not his type. She is loud and totally opposite to Niall.

"Hey Pezz you are coming..??" I was brought back from my trance when loui asked me.

"Hunh..?? Sorry I was zoned out" i blushed

"We are going to the prom party tonight. You are in..??" Loui asked again.

"Ummm sorry I dont have any partner." I said looking everywhere but at them.

"Dont worry Pezz, Zayn will be your partner tonight." Liam smirked at me. I looked at Zayn who was throwing daggers at Liam.

"No Liam its ok I will..." zayn cut me off in middle.

"You are coming with me tonight." Zayn declared and walked off.

I was happy that atleast he was ready to take me to prom. But who had known that the night will never come. I had cried whole night waited for him but he never came.

It was the first time he ditched me.

What happened to the Zayn who was my best friend once..??

Flashback end

I wiped my tear strained cheeks and parked my car. When I went inside the huge Robbinson company (randomly named it).

I was shocked to see everyone gathered in the lobby. Doing all the whispering about God knows what.

I approached one group of employes. "Hey guys. Whats going on..?? Why everyone is busy in talking dont you all have work..??" I tried to ask as politely as I can. Because all these whispering is giving me head ache.

"You dont know..??" One of the employe asked. I said no and shook my head.

"Boss had given his position to his nephew. Now you have to work for freaking Za..." he was cut off by a deep husky voice which made the hairs on my neck stand.

"What the hell is going on over here...!!!"

The voice was soo similar. Its like a melody to me. I turned around and gasped. I was face to face with the jerk itself.

Zayn Malik was standing infront of me we were too close that I can feel his hot minty breaths on my face.

"Pezz" he said my name with so much love. That his word made all the butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Zayn" i whispered. He started leaning in. It was like falling in his spell all over again.

I jumped when someone cleared his throat. I turned to look at my ex boss standing with a bored expression.

"I think you already know your P.A Zayn." My ex boss said

"Yes Uncle I had known her in every possible way." He said with a smirk on his face. I blushed beet root red. This is not what I have to do.

Get a grip Perrie. The best thing I did was turned around and walked out of the office. Ignoring my ex boss and my new jack ass boss.

Now I will show you Zayn Malik what you had lost years ago...

Woah woah woah
First chappy
I hope you all like it
Vote
Comment
Share
Loads of love.. xoxo

Watch the video upside...