Girls day out

Perrie P.O.V

"Miss Perrie Edwards will you like to enlighten us what is your problem..??" Anne asked furious.

I came home and called my girls. They asked me what happened so I just told them to come over. And now I am crying from last half hour. They all are trying to console me but they dont know the reason why I am crying.

"Zayn...Zayn..." I started crying again. Perks of being on periods.

"God Pezz please stop crying. And tell us what Zayn did now..??" Jade said.

"He is...he is my...mynewboss..!!"

"WHATTTT...!!!" I was expecting this.

"How your boss was some robbinson right..??" Jesy asked me. I put my head in her lap and lay down on my bed.

"He is his nephew, my boss is not married. He dont have kids. And he love Zayn endlessly. I was about to have a good makeout session with Zayn in the lobby but..." I was cut off by all three of them yelling.

"WHATTTTT...???"

"Had you lost it...??"

"WTF are you crazy Pezz..??"

"I cant believe it. You had hidden this important thing from us. How can you Pezz..??" We all looked at Jesy and glared at her.

"Umm... Sorry..??" She said smiling cheekily.

We all laughed and hugged her. She is surely like an angel in our life.

"Guys lets watch some movie and I will order some pizza" Jade walked out of my room to call.

"Which movie girls..??" I asked Anne and Jesy who were laying lazily on bed.

"Horror movie please" Anne pleaded.

"Nooooo..." Jesy whined.

"Come on Jesy we had not watched a good horror movie in decades." I tried to change her mind.

"No We will not watch a horror movie and if will do, we will watch cabin fever 2002" I sighed and looked at Anne she just shrugged.

We watched the movie and ate the pizza. I felt better. I love my girls. They are my best friends from high school.

Our music teacher had binded us together. We came along well. Little Mix was our dream. We were sucessful. But because of my one worst performance we all lost it. After that we started performing in functions.

I still remember my breakdown on the stage while singing 'The End' it felt like I am talking about my relation with Zayn. He had started dating Gigi Hadid a vitoria secret model.

That was the first time he had confirmed her as his girl. After that I had sleepless nights. 3 years ago but all the pain is still fresh.

My girls were always there for me. They had never blamed me for the lost of our career. They had supported me.

Jesy and Jade are engaged with the Jake and Jed. They both are lovely boys. On the other hand Anne is not ready to settle down yet. She date and dump random guys. Well money can buy anything right.?

I am happy that I have such a great friends. They all had fallen asleep on my bed. The positions are funny tho. I giggled.

My phone started buzzing I looked at the caller ID it was an unknown number so I just picked it up.

"Hello..??"

"WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE PERRIE EDWARDS..??" Ok I was not expecting a call from Zayn.

"What do you want..??" I asked not in a mood to have a lovey dovey talk.

"YOU...I WANT YOU TO BE HERE RIGHT NOW..!!!" thats it.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK MR. MALIK I AM NOT YOUR SERVENT I DONT WANT TO STUCK UP WITH YOUR ASS 24/7. I HAVE A LIFE TOO. AND ABOUT THE JOB I AM GOING TO RESIGN IT ANYWAYS SO I DONT CARE IF YOU FIRED ME ALREADY...!!" ok this was a bit too much. I need my job man.

"You cant do that. You had signed a contract of 10 years. You cant just escape now." I swear he is smirking right now.

"Whatever. I will come tomorrow now dont eat my brain. By" with that I hung up.

ZAYN - 1
PERRIE - 0

Yeah guys above is the video which breaks my heart everytime I see it. I love Perrie alot..:(