Serious Talk

PERRIE P.O.V

Today is my date with Alex I am super excited but Zayn is not letting me go. All he is doing was asking for coffee after coffee he had already consumed 6 cups of coffee..!!

"Do you want anything else Sir..??" I asked Zayn tierd of his moody ass.

"Bring me 1 cup of coffee please..!!" He said without even looking up at me.

Enough is Enough now..!!!

"What is going into that mind of yours Zayn...cant you see I am tierd I need to go back home before 6 p.m. cant you just let me go..??!!" Then it hit me..!!

"Wait..!! You are doing this because you dont want me to go on a date with Alex..?? Isn't it..??" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Yes..I dont want you to go out with him..!!" He said emphasizing him.

"Why..??" Thats all I managed to say. My heart was beating at the speed of running horse. Ok you got what I meant.

"Because I said so.."

Who the hell he think he is..

"Listen Mr. Malik if you dont have any appropriate reason for me stay here so may I leave..??" I said Trying my best not to slam at him.

"No" thats it.

"Give me the fucking reason Zayn or I am leaving right now..!!" He shut down his lappy not so nicely and marched towards me dangerously.

"What...what are...re y...y...you..do...ing.." I stuttered taking the steps back untill my back hit the wall. Stupid wall. I closed my eyes not knowing what he will do to me.

"Look at me Pezz" He whispered in my ears giving me goosebumps. I opened my eyes rather slowly to see him standing dangerously close to me with both of his hands were either side on the wall trapping me.

"I dont want you to date him." He whispered again looking into my eyes. Mesmerising me again.

"But why Zayn...you moved on with Gigi then why cant I..??" I asked in low voice still looking into his eyes. It feels so good being this near him. It feels like old times. I always loved to get lost in his eyes for hours.

"Remember when I told you that their is one guy who wanted to date you before I proposed you..??" Zayn said playing with my hair locks which were resting on my shoulder.

I remember once when we were dating Zayn once told me about a guy who used to like me and was planning to propose me on the same night when Zayn did. But I had never met him or seen him. I didnt even knew his name because Zayn had said that I will leave him for that guy. How stupid but cute was my Zayn. I smiled at that memory and nodded my head in comfirmation.

"Well... Alex is the same guy..!!" Zayn closed his eyes. I felt like my world stopped. Alex..?? The guy who liked me in college. The guy who kissed me in club. The guy with whom I was going on a date. Alex freaking Mr. Haaawwwwttt.

"No no no no no. You are lying right. Alex cant be that guy..!!" I cupped his face and made him look into my eyes.

"Yes Perrie he is the same guy.." Zayn whispered. Placing his head on mine.

"I am sorry Pezz I never did something on purpose" I pushed him away.

"Do you know Zayn. If you had not proposed me that day Alex would have been my boyfriend.?? He would have kept me happy. He is still behind me You know why..?? Because he loved me Zayn..!!" I was crying hysterically.

"I am sorry Pezz please give me a chance to explain. Whatever you saw that day was not what it looked like. She just jumped.." I cut him off.

"Bullshit..!! You are only speaking bullshit. I thought you geniunly care but no. You are just afraid that I will choose that guy over you. You will never change Zayn. I hate you." I collected my stuff.

"I am leaving for my date..!!" With that I left the office. Determined to what to do next.

Guys as I promised. By the way this is the day when Perrie is going to meet Alex ok...next chapter I dont know when. But soon in shaa Allah...

Keep voting
Comment
And share guys please...
Love you all loads loads loads...