Pregnant

PERRIE P.O.V

Its being a month since we got married. Life had been changed drastically. And the biggest change in our life is.

I am Pregnant...

I am pregnant. I dont know how Zayn will react to the news because we had not even prepared for kids. Yesterday I brought the test which was suggested by girls. I was puking and feeling dizzy alot from last two weeks not to forget the weird carvings.

As predicted the test came positive. Today I am gonna tell Zayn about it. I think he will be happy cause he love kids alot.

Zayn had informed me that he will pick me up at 7 p.m. for the One Direction concert.

Yes we are going to attend the concert today. Zayn and boys had been on good terms from the time we got married.

I think they were upset with him for what he did to me. Anyways thats in the past and I dont wanna dig into it.

I got ready as fast as I can when I heard the main door open indicating that he is home

"Hey babe" I kissed me on his cheeks.

"You are looking gorgeous." He was checking me out shamelessly.

"Thank you.!" I blushed. See he still have that effect on me.

He pulled me into his arms as he kissed my neck making me shiver.

"Zayn.." I mumbled.

"Hmmm" he said still kissing on my neck.

"Stop. We will be late." He groaned as I pulled away giggling.

"Lets go." I dragged him out with me. I was so excited as always.

Zayn was blabbering about how he is better than the boys. I know he was just teasing me because I was always overprotective about boys.

He pulled his car into the private parking. I didnt even waited for him to open my door. I just ran out of the car and looped my hand in his as we walked into the VIP section.

I saw Eleanor Standing with some girls I waved at her as I made my way towards her.

"Oh my God Pezz..!!! I missed you..!!" El hugged me so tight. She greeted Zayn.

"I missed you too El." Tears had clouded by eyes.

"Why are you crying..??" El asked. Zayn looked at me worriedly.

"What happened baby..??" Oh no.

"I am fine. Its just I had seen her after so long." I half lied. I cant just tell him that I am pregnant and its just hormones in the middle of a concert.

He nodded not satisfied with my answer. "Can you stay with El. I will be back soon." He left me with El which I was greatful I need to catchup with her.