Trust Me..!!

Perrie P.O.V

"Good morning Ms. Edwards" I was greeted by the joyous Lily as I entered the office.

"Call me Perrie. And please bring some coffee for me dear" I groaned and settled down in my chair. Lily left to bring my coffee.

Last night we all were awake watching netflix and gossiping about the hot guys. They all were sleeping peacefully when I left my apartment with the worst headache.

"Are you ok Perrie..??" Lily asked placing the cup of coffee on my desk.

"Yeah just little head ache.." sipping my coffee I closed my eyes devouring the sweet bitter taste on my tongue. I am cold coffee type of person. So dont worry I had not burnt my tongue.

"Perrie, Mr. Malik is calling you in his office." I groaned.

"Coming" lazily I opened my eyes to see Lily holding her laughter.

"Let it out Lil..!!" And she laughed.

"Sorry Perrie but you are looking like you had not slept for years..!!" She said giggling.

"I know... I dont wanna open my eyes its keep on closing by itself." Complaining I started to collect my notepad and pen.

"All the best." She giggled and left.

I went out yawning. Damn I hate my girls.

I was about to knock but the door opened revealing bossy looking Zayn Malik. He was looking handsome as always. I wanted to drool over him but yawning kept me busy.

 I wanted to drool over him but yawning kept me busy

"Good Morning Mr. Malik" I yawned and went inside to sit on the cushion in the corner of his office.

"Whats up with you Pezz. Are you ok .??" Zayn asked me concerned. I gave him bored look in return.

"What..??" He asked confused with my behaviour.

"You called me Sir..??" I asked him changing the subject. I dont want to discuss my private life with him.

"Oh yes..!! Today Mr. Phillips son is gonna join us for the meeting. He will be staying here to see how the project is going and he want us to complete the project in 1 week. He will be helping us like how he want the things to be. So it will be easy for us to manage things of their likings." I was just looking at him like he is crazy.

"Ok" I said when I realized what he was talking about.

"Now you are coming with me for shopping.."

"Excuse me

"Excuse me..??" I asked him

"You have to wear what I will choose for this whole week. You cant just come in this types of dress." He said making disgusted face.

"EXCUSE ME..!!! LISTEN MR. ZAYN JAVVAD MALIK. I AM YOUR PERSONAL ASSISTANT NOT YOUR PERSONAL SERVANT..!! I WILL WEAR WHATEVER I WANT.. THANK YOU..!!" I was fuming like who the hell is he to tell me what to wear. Its my life I can wear whatever I want.

I didnt even realize my face was just inches away from him untill he had snaked his hand our my waist and pulled me closer to him. Yup I was so mad that I had hovered over him. I tried to step back but his hold was too tight to escape.

"Leave me." I struggled in his arms only to be pulled more closer to him if it was even possibble. I looked up at him, his eyes were boring into mine. His beautiful honey brown orbs.

"I am sorry Perrie. I had never cheated on you please trust me." He whispered bringing me back to the reality. I pushed him away this time he stumbled back.

"You disgust me Zayn. I hate you..!!" I said and ran away from his office holding the tears back.

Update...!!!! Yup thanks for all d comments and likes...love u guys...😙😙😙