Syco Music Signed Us

Randomly choosen the Music Company...!!

Enjoy..:)

PERRIE P.O.V

I made my way towards Zayn. People were going crazy and congratulating me on how great we were. When I finally reached he looked at me and excused himself from the group of people he was chatting with.

"Hey their you are..!!" He exclaimed engulfing me in hug. I hasitated but hugged him back. We stayed like that for a minute or so. I broke the hug not wanted to get unwanted attention.

"Thanks Zayn" I said breaking awkward silence. He just smiled at me. Then he looked at my outfit and frowned.

Uh hu..

"Perrie their were plenty of dresses why did you chose this one out of all..?" He asked me pissed.

"Come on Zayn this is special day for me dont ruin it. And I know I am not as good looking as your girlfriend you dont need to remind me that." I had said those things without even thinking.

His eyes widened " No..!! I didnt meant it like that..!! You know I dont.."

"I am sorry I shouldn't have said that." I cut him off.

"Girl you are beautiful. Please dont ever think that you are less than anyone." He caressed my cheeks and smiled at me.

"Excuse me Miss. Edwards can you join the girls for photos" one of the girl from papz said.

"No actually I am busy with..." Zayn beat me to it.

"She will be their." That girl nodded and left.

I looked at Zayn "Never...I mean NEVER do that again...Not for anyone. Career comes first. If you will put your career first than only you will get the success." He kissed my forehead and asked one of the lady to guide me where the photoshoot is.

I was stunned with his words. Actually he was right. He had always thought about his career thats why he is successful in his life.

After talking to papz posing for thousands of photos we were tierd as fuck.

"Hey Girls" all of a sudden from nowhere Simon freaking Cowell approached us.

"Hi Simon" we all said in unison giggling to ourselves.

"I have a news for you girls." He said with a serious face.

"What is it..?? Did we do something wrong" i bit my lower lip anciously.

"Yes..!!" He said with blank face.

"We are so sorry Sir. If we had did something wrong you can punish us but please don.." Simon started laughing at us.

"You all stole our hearts Girls. So we decided to Sign you...!!!"

Silence

"WHHHHAAAAAATTTT...!!!!" We were so shocked and so happy we started squealing and engulfed Simon into our group hug.

"WE LOVE YOU SIMON..!!!"

AND WE STARTED THE JOURNEY OF OUR CAREER...THANKS TO ZAYN FOR GIVING US THE KICK START...!!!

PLEASE
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE

LOVE YOU GUYS