Love Hurts

Perrie P.O.V

Its like I was sleeping for years. My eyes felt heavy. I wanted to wake up but my body didnt budge. My head was another story it felt like someone had smashed my head on the wall several times.

"Why the hell you are here..??" I heard Zayn voice which made me relax a bit.

"Mind your language Malik...!!" Someone whispered yelled.

"I am not here to take your orders..!!!"

"You never take orders Malik. You always do whatever you want. You never care for anyone. You are cold hearted ruthless guy." That person yelled again.

Zayn was silent.

"I dont wanna fight with you in here. So just leave now." Zayn said I wanna know what the hell is going on but my eyes are not ready to see the world again yet.

"I am not you Zayn. I am not gonna leave my friend when she is laying on the hospital bed. I am not you to leave the people who loved me. I am not you and I am glad for that...!!!" That unknown guy said making me confuse again. He my friend..??? I dont think I have any friend this close to me except my girls.

"I did what I wanted. I said it earlier I am repeating it again I was not happy that why I left. End of the discussion" Zayn said nonchantly like he dont care but I know him better that whatever he is talking about he does care.

"It is of no use to discuss this topic. But what about this girl hunh..??? How could you Zayn...!!!! She loved you" I heard someone whisper.

"Its not my fault...!!" Zayn said.

That guy ignored Zayn protest and changed the topic.

"Did you called her family or friends yet...??" The second person asked.

"Yes I had informed her friends... I have that much sense Tomlinson...!!!" Zayn hissed.

Tomlinson...this sounds tooo familiar.

"Dont behave like a jerk... specially not with her. I promise this time if you hurt her I will make sure you will no longer be able to see the sun again." Tomlinson guy threatened Zayn.

Wait What..??!! He is threatening Zayn for ME...!!! Is it.... Oh My God...

"Louis..."

"Jesus Perrie..." I opened my eyes to see Louis and Zayn hurried towards me with worried look on their faces.

I smiled at them. "I missed you Loui" in a second I was engulfed in the bone crushing hug. I hugged him back with my free hand. My whole body was in pain but I ignored it. Tears streamed down my face. I missed him I missed my Loui...

"I missed you tooo Pezz I missed you too." His voice broke which confirmed he was crying too. After hugging for good 2 minutes we pulled away Zayn was nowhere to be seen. May be he had left for some work. That thought hurted me but I just ignored it.

"What are you doing here..??" I asked Loui confused at his presence.

"I was just passing by then saw Zayn carrying you and the blood all over him. So I got worried and told my driver to drop me over here." He explained.

I tried to get up but failed Loui came towards me and helped me to sit and he sat himself on the edge of the bed. "Loui how are you..?? How is life..???" I asked him. I had known that he is now a father of cute little baby but I wanna know that from him..

"Well I am a father now." He chuckled.

"His name is Freddie Reign Tomlinson. Right now he is staying with his mother. We have join custody of him. But I will do something to make him fully mine. After all he is my blood and I dont want to stay away from him." He smiled sadly. I felt bad for Loui.